Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Matri vs Spur

hmmmm.........spur's good and the other guy is 2.....but they both I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cuz THey gots no BOOOBIES IN THER VIDEOS SO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ABOUT WHO'S BETTER NOW!
    Haterz didnt u kno i .....live for eatin boobies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUser View Post
    whats with the low amp on yo fs o.o?
    Just experimenting and having fun with the class

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    both of you post your gear on forums, screenshot everything and just post it up as one image. Stop qqing and calling each others stats fake and just show it if you really want to end the stupid dispute.

spur you say matri bailed on his free transfer which he did but you sure as heck know you'd refuse a free transfer to venus and just take the money too

tl:dr neither of you will actually do this and post screenshots of your gear prove me wrong

inb4 matri says people will just help desk his orb if he posts it. you did it before and if they help desked its still there so what are you so afraid of if its legit and they didnt do anything about it already
    Let me get it straight for you man, if you think we can't see you are jealous when you spend all your time sitting on your a.ss and flamming good people, find something better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpBRO View Post
    theres a difference between gear and honor rank.

im saying everyone knows that spurs rank is unfair in pvp and pk, no matter how he got it or when he got it or watever...so ur saying matri can use his bringer title that he worked hard for? good logix
    u mad spur is better?

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    Let me get it straight for you man, if you think we can't see you are jealous when you spend all your time sitting on your a.ss and flamming good people, find something better to do

u mad spur is better?
    no, XI best wiz, prove me wrong

Banned
    Oh hey look it's firey

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    no, XI best wiz, prove me wrong
    Your sig is very nice.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678