Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Est-gm-or wutever u wanna call urselves doing a lowsy job

Est-gm-or wutever u wanna call urselves doing a lowsy job

More random blocking and banning?

Wtf, my gf didnt play for 3 days and today we come to a surprise that the account is blocked. Wth is going on, even a guildie who experienced dc problems ended up getting banned/blocked. This is a whole bunch of bull. And not to mention we have a ecoin purchase recently which never showed up on the account either. Tickets have been sent and god knows how long this would take. We been playing since ob, and wow u guys doing a horrible job comparing to ogp.

What is this "ok we have collected enough money from this account - lets block it so they make a new one and pay more".

Fix this crap u guys have coz youll just end up losing more and more players. I have to admit we love this game - but the service just makes ppl wanna say hope it shuts down coz of your fail service.

Titanium
    yeah i was pretty suprised to find out that our guildie got blocked from dcing so much when all he was doing that day was trying to help another of our guildies finish his rank up. guildie been waiting a week for an update to the "thank you for the report we, still investigating" reply he got.
    <<<Utter newb for 6+ years

thats a coolstory u got there.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

they block or banned so u can make another account and spent more money to buy some at shop they are not making much money now thats why they randomly ban people lol

Quote Originally Posted by boi2pac View Post
    they block or banned so u can make another account and spent more money to buy some at shop they are not making much money now thats why they randomly ban people lol
    if you were banned, you probably deserved it ^_^;..|.,

if not my b kekeke

hey i got conclusion for you, dont buy cash shop items and u wont get banned right? brb
    im stillllllllllllll loling

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    if you were banned, you probably deserved it ^_^;..|.,

if not my b kekeke

hey i got conclusion for you, dont buy cash shop items and u wont get banned right? brb
    im stillllllllllllll loling
    If u have been playing since ob and have spent on prem and cash items, i would love to see u get blocked/banned as well so we can lol at ur sry ass. If ur just here to flame, then kid go outside and have fun like a regular kid.

As for making a new acc, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that. Ill b quiting instead if the matter is not resolved. And to ppl wondering who we might b. Lots of peeps know were legit players. And to those legit ppl who were blocked/banned, make ur voice heard. This game either gets better or just shuts down
    Last edited by dimonyo; 01-27-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dimonyo View Post
    If u have been playing since ob and have spent on prem and cash items, i would love to see u get blocked/banned as well so we can lol at ur sry ass. If ur just here to flame, then kid go outside and have fun like a regular kid.

As for making a new acc, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that. Ill b quiting instead if the matter is not resolved. And to ppl wondering who we might b. My gf main is Sh3wiz, mine is twindraghon and mysticdraghon. Lots of peeps know were legit players. And to those legit ppl who were blocked/banned, make ur voice heard. This game either gets better or just shuts down
    163 wi banned and still loling bro, why not just submit ticket and wait like a good boy.
    o wait gms want you to buy more cash items thats the only logical conclusion, i got a bit of news for ya, nobody cares on forums; the game wont end cuz "sh3wiz" isnt ingame anymore, didnt even notice u were gone, let alone present in the first place lol

lucky me i didnt get ban lol sux to be u lol