Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: OGPlanet accounts? xD

OGPlanet accounts? xD

So I started (and stopped) playing CABAL back when OGPlanet still published it. I was just wondering if it was still possible to get my old account? I know it's been a looooooong time and I'm probably an idiot for asking, but I thought I'd try anyway xP

Thanks

Bit late mate, they had OGP transfers for the longest time but recently stopped doing them.

- Retired
    - Retired

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    OGP Transfers ended in like November right b4 they started transfering Global on us. 2 months late and 2 dollars short man.

Retired
    Account Passed On

I agree, I just looked in the item shop on cabal, looks like the transfer item isn't there anymore. Time to start a new character for you. Sorry to say.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

First off, transfer items were from server to server like mercury to venus....not OGP to Est. Secondly, I have been waiting on the same thing from the help desk. Ticket Number 18105 is the most recent. I received some replies stating that they could transfer. My most recent reply states, "Hello there, Your request for your character transfer from OGP has been requested. Please be patient while the request is processed and arranged. Regards, CABAL Support Team"

So there may be some luck yet. You just might have to fight with them for 3 months about it like I have. I wonder how they will contact me if/when the transfer is ever arranged? O.o

yes thats what mine said but its been a while and im wondering if itll happen or not? I remember trying to transfer BEFORE november a long time ago and it still didnt work and i had the same problem so it cant be that they stopped in november. so hopefully they will transfer all my long lost time back to my account from several years ago

hope so fafs..

Im right there with ya. Spent a load of money and i have had the SAME responses. I tried intially to transfer and it wouldnt work. Said every day and night, there are several requests being made blah blah blah try again later. And then it quit doing it and ive been ticket battling with them for 4 months :P . Good luck everyone. Im hoping it happens soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgilbert View Post
    Im right there with ya. Spent a load of money and i have had the SAME responses. I tried intially to transfer and it wouldnt work. Said every day and night, there are several requests being made blah blah blah try again later. And then it quit doing it and ive been ticket battling with them for 4 months :P . Good luck everyone. Im hoping it happens soon!
    thats where you goof'd lol. Dont give this company a cent anymore.