Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ok tryin this again

ok tryin this again

What is better for level grinding for FB vamp amulet+6 or amulet of battler +8 or whats better for fb in general, because im 134 right now and mf tears me up so fast.Oh ya and also do Fbs need sword amp cuz my noob friend thats been playing 1 month is telling me they dont need any amp all Cd

Vamp amulet is better for grinding but remember you also need something that gives you vamp % (rings, bracelets, gloves, white board) in order to take advantage of the max vamp (amulet, earrings, boots, white board). For overall I'd recommend using an amulet of pain +4 or higher.

Banned
    eov+3 wit the extortion bracelets and earings would be good

ok i got amulet of vamp+3 vamp ears and extortion bracelets so do fbs need sword amp or no?

Yes, s.amp in boots, gloves, suit. Personally I would recommend using a life absorb ring instead of extortion bracelet, and then you can use fighter bracelets for some more amp as well.

yeah i got life absorb+3 ring using fighter bracs now ehi bought a lapis xtal 7 s amp >.< guess i can sell and get db then

The only amp weapons that are good are forcium swords. But even they are becoming obsolete with new forcium IC2 drops.

Shadow Titanium
    +11 7% amp forcium > +11 20% crit. damage forcium (assuming you're still able to maintain 50+ rate and 170+ cd).

personally i like using rof+9 and a boe+5 and bof+4. I have higher def by 48 and still get enough % to vamp fine. I already hit enough to max the vamp. For grinding, surviving long is first step. then work on doing more dmg. What's the point of doing high dmg if you keep dying right? ^_^

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    I use a vamp ammy and a life absorb ring +3; I end up having like 12X max HP steal and 6% life absorb.