Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2man CA6?1bar quad?combo rota?

Banned
    lol gm assisted...if i personally had a gm "make" me an orb id have em make me a pc dmg 2 slot forcy with amp in 1st slot

derp derp my orb was CRAFTED, just like my bladers blade was CRAFTED, same grade same exact craft, 1 open slot 8 rate.

kids are pretty jelly about it tho which is why i like it

I really don't see why people are making such a big deal out of that orb. It's not like that orb pre-extended was that amazing. The potential for Mat's individual build is what made it a solid add-on but nothing to cry over. When I hear "GM crafted" I want to see something that isn't possible to be crafted by the players. Which everyone knows what Mat has, CAN and probably has been done before by players. =/ Guess people will always find a reason to QQ.

- Retired
    - Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    im not riding your dick but i agree with what you and sry said.....at least its not like DH's old 17% glove...

ps. anyone know where fiery went? im bored
    hes back in merc linking his +11 osm 7/40 helm cuz he seems to think mine isnt +11 too or something...also linking other peoples leth rings

looooooooooooooooooool

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    I really don't see why people are making such a big deal out of that orb. It's not like that orb pre-extended was that amazing. The potential for Mat's individual build is what made it a solid add-on but nothing to cry over. When I hear "GM crafted" I want to see something that isn't possible to be crafted by the players. Which everyone knows what Mat has, CAN and probably has been done before by players. =/ Guess people will always find a reason to QQ.
    i find nuthin wrong with his orb but the fact a gm crafted those orbs while there were no forcy orb crafters on either server cannot be argued about. its a gm crafted orb thats a fact whether u find that legit or not is ure opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i find nuthin wrong with his orb but the fact a gm crafted those orbs while there were no forcy orb crafters on either server cannot be argued about. its a gm crafted orb thats a fact whether u find that legit or not is ure opinion
    I wasn't aware that there weren't any forcium orb crafters at the time, which I can now see why it would have been a bit of an issue THEN. But why people are bringing that up now is beyond me when there are crafters. Still seems like it's just another reason to QQ now. I know if he ever did change from that orb, people would still find a reason to cry alz buyer or something.

- Retired
    - Retired

Shadow Titanium
    Ah E.S Posthumus makes great music. Made your vid look very epic lol

matri you sir are accomplished sir.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123