Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 bar pluma (bm2 aura right off)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    See, I think hes just all show, not saying spurs better as only time will tell. Anyone geared like those 2 can practice boss hunting recording non stop looking for best time over and over again. It really proves nothing at all. The lack of confidence shown by not transfering proves much.
    spurs video wasnt 1st pov, he had something to hide, mines going to be 1st pov, bm2 aura at the start and then pluma dies

any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    Okay now let's look at it from a logical point of view.
    Would you rather have a free $40 that you could use to get a k-red board and improve your char?

So would you rather choose a 100% gain, no questions asked, no risk involved?
    1. You act like he didnt have money in-game to buy vouchers and get the k-red
    2. You do get a free k-red, but you get the reputation that comes with it.
    3. Get lost and let them deal with this alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    hey sped, pretty sure ur posting in this thread too?

get lost

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    spurs video wasnt 1st pov, he had something to hide, mines going to be 1st pov, bm2 aura at the start and then pluma dies

any questions?
    Umm ok, well instead of punishing poor FCH dropping pluma why not come on over to Merc. and put an end to your dispute with spur???

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

hey sped, pretty sure ur posting in this thread too?

get lost
    Lol did i try to help either you or spur? no

I dont try to convince people one of you is better than the other, thats what i mean by leaving you deal with this alone.

Nice try tho, better luck next time.

SIGMetal
    actually i see no point in the server transfer. not only did matri scam his free chance in coming over he openly admitted... "when 2 people have pretty equal gear the higher honor rank will win". he already knows its a lost cause fighting me in pvp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    actually i see no point in the server transfer. not only did matri scam his free chance in coming over he openly admitted... "when 2 people have pretty equal gear the higher honor rank will win". he already knows its a lost cause fighting me in pvp
    youre right, straight pvp honor ranks only you'd win, but then again theres no wiz that would beat u with hr20 on.

its also safe to say if i had hr20 and u had 15, id win hands down as well. without titles its a whole different story

btw, uploading a real pluma 2 bar for ya

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    1.hey bro you act like the money he saved from not buying the k-red didn't help him buy other stuff *cough*eos8*cough*

2.he's already had a bad reputation and i agree with his choice so i dunno where you're going with this point.

3.wasn't even talking to mat/spur

oh yeah good idea, maybe i should do it with 1 orb too!
    YEAH!!! show just how pro you are

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    1.hey bro you act like the money he saved from not buying the k-red didn't help him buy other stuff *cough*eos8*cough*

2.he's already had a bad reputation and i agree with his choice so i dunno where you're going with this point.

3.wasn't even talking to mat/spur
    i could reverse my reputation within a week, i can guarantee you that lol

trust me im not as hated in-game as people think

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast