Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new FB gears etc...

Banned
    i see thanks guy so far i have these
    1:Osm armor suit of amp +7 with 100hp and 7% s amp
    2:TG battle boots +11 and gloves 7% s amp for 300m each from a craftier.
    3:still trying to see which is better forcy katana amp or osm 40CD(extended selling for 700m)
    4:Osm battle helm 36CD

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    For combo: with lvl 12 assassinate, 9 Inf Impact, i used; Force Assault, Assassinate, Force Slash, Impact Stab, Force Break, Inf Impact. Usually they die at or before the last one, but if not then assassinate again clears them easy.

8.6b can get you some very nice gears. First get your pc helm and eof, then look at forcium amps, You can probably get 2 pieces. I'm thinking get glove and boot and just get a pc amp suit. As for weapon I'd aim for pc osm/Lapis if you can. As FB, you want to aim for a 150cd/50amp at least. Any more after you get to that point is just bonus
    Lol'd

as cheap as they are now spend your 8.6 bill on a 2 slot forcy blade/crystal, eof+7, a 40/7 helm or 34/7 helm. depending on how much alz ya have left go buy forcium s.amp gloves/suit/boots if you can afford it. you probably wont have alz for all 3 but buy each piece one at a time, save up, then buy another and there you are done.

as for pvp theres no real format for combo, depending on who you pvp and if you crit or not your going to need to change a few thing during the pvp. all you need to know is that your main set of skills are fa, fk, fs, assasinate, sod, and infernal impact. usually you will only use either sod or infernal as a finisher but ya just work around these skills and youll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    as cheap as they are now spend your 8.6 bill on a 2 slot forcy blade/crystal, eof+7, a 40/7 helm or 34/7 helm. depending on how much alz ya have left go buy forcium s.amp gloves/suit/boots if you can afford it. you probably wont have alz for all 3 but buy each piece one at a time, save up, then buy another and there you are done.

as for pvp theres no real format for combo, depending on who you pvp and if you crit or not your going to need to change a few thing during the pvp. all you need to know is that your main set of skills are fa, fk, fs, assasinate, sod, and infernal impact. usually you will only use either sod or infernal as a finisher but ya just work around these skills and youll be fine
    You forgot impact stab.

meh at high llv iv pretty much kill most people in pvp without having to use impact. nowadays i usually use fa,fk assasinate then depending on there hp and if i crit fs then inferal or sod. most of the time there pretty much dead after assasinate or if not close enough where i just need a finisher. against really stong characters i might consider using impact stab but usually fa or fs will be cd when i need to use it again if i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    meh at high llv iv pretty much kill most people in pvp without having to use impact. nowadays i usually use fa,fk assasinate then depending on there hp and if i crit fs then inferal or sod. most of the time there pretty much dead after assasinate or if not close enough where i just need a finisher. against really stong characters i might consider using impact stab but usually fa or fs will be cd when i need to use it again if i have to.
    Maybe you should stop pvping squishy classes. I'd like to see you fa-fk-assassinate a 180 fs or wa.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

lol use the old combo's that ppl use ahahaha
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12