Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SFS PVE GEARS - help please.

SFS PVE GEARS - help please.

Hello cabalianz.

I'm currently in the lv 80's and I'm going straight up for a PVE build char.

I knew mf, pf, and higher maps and dungeons are quite hard sometimes to solo and grind, I guess.

So what should I get (gears) to survive and solo grinding and dungeons at lv 110 till 180 without too much difficulties, it's obvious it might be still hard but you know what I mean.

I will appreciate hints, helps, tips, replies, anything.
    Thank you and good day.

Boomshine.

NOTE : I didn't post any stats because I'm mixed with titanium and bluestin.

Amp and vamp.....crit in helm and weps, no secret or trick.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Amp and vamp.....crit in helm and weps, no secret or trick.
    uh ok but can you specify more about the gears? Like what kind of amp, crits etc...
    example like if it's stit amp, crits in ....? vamp in.....

Thanks.

OSM DB 36% damage helm pretty standard....
    OSM Suit 7% S.Amp Suit w/ 100 or 50HP ShineGuard or Forci when able...
    Stit Gloves and Boots 7% S.Amp SG or Forci When able....
    Blade....Can be Damage or S.Amp
    Xtal......Same, for weps PVE I use Forci Amp +11 higher dps and just monster base att.
    Ami..... Vampire highest + you can
    Earrings....Same as Ami.
    Rings...1 Merg., 1 Ext.+4, 2 ROF9's or 10's or Crit +2's
    Braclets... BOF 3's slotted or BOF 6's
    Epu.... EOF 7+
    Red Board
    Vital Belt 4
    Keep in mind this is PVE only but hey with this I can Auto Att in PI...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I got osm blade +10 with 27% crit dmg. Is it still good?
    I like the +11 forcium but too much, can't afford items with high prices.
    For the crystal, what about a lapis dmg or amp at +9 or more is it any good?
    And why are gloves and boots stit amp? This is going more into pvp than pve.

Amp is king for PVE as well...The principle is to cause as much damage and absorb as much as you can. The benefit is in higher lvl dungeons, you also have enough damage to break through def of bosses and thier regen, which Will or guard won't let you do. Look at it this way the one real weakness of a FS is DPS, or the lack thereof, you can overcome this with higher amp.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Amp is king for PVE as well...The principle is to cause as much damage and absorb as much as you can. The benefit is in higher lvl dungeons, you also have enough damage to break through def of bosses and thier regen, which Will or guard won't let you do. Look at it this way the one real weakness of a FS is DPS, or the lack thereof, you can overcome this with higher amp.
    Ok can you tell me what's good to have between this :

stit gloves and boots +9 7% samp or shineguard +9 5% samp? I'll lose 40 defense if I go with shineguard, 40 defense with the 2 items.

stit +9 = 96 def - shineguard +9 = 116 def (non slot)

always go with PC as it makes no sense to do less i currently still use STit 7% gloves and will eventually replace with Forci 7% amp. You really shouldn't need to worry much about Def. man for us it is all about the damage.

U need three things 1)high def so u can survive longer 2)vamp, so u can get hp back 3) gear with enough damage to enable u to vamp better. BAsically u should only be thinking forcium for the best PVE gear. Forcy amp is good but its expensive so just try to get at least +8 forcium suit, gloves, boots, even helm. Suit and boots, hp or regen/vamp is good. For weps, +8 10% cd should do fine. I usually just use one regen ring, two vamp earrings and vamp amulet and Im good.

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    U need three things 1)high def so u can survive longer 2)vamp, so u can get hp back 3) gear with enough damage to enable u to vamp better. BAsically u should only be thinking forcium for the best PVE gear. Forcy amp is good but its expensive so just try to get at least +8 forcium suit, gloves, boots, even helm. Suit and boots, hp or regen/vamp is good. For weps, +8 10% cd should do fine. I usually just use one regen ring, two vamp earrings and vamp amulet and Im good.
    How about this in mutant forest :
    750-900 def
    5-10% life absorb ring (1 or 2 rings) or either extortion bracelets instead of those life absorb rings then use 2 rof+9 instead of 2 bof+2 or higher.
    vamp amulet +3
    vamp earrings +2-5

Good or less average?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast