Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SFS PVE GEARS - help please.

no and the guy suggesting non amp forci over non forci amp is an idiot, you will do ok with all amp stit and above as long as you have your vamp in line. Use amp armor and weps or Crit in weps, BOF's and put on Vamp ammy, earrings and extortion rings and you should be more then ok. The more damage you do, the more you vamp back, the faster the mobs die and the faster you level. Why would anyone waste a single alz +'ing fail forcium....just fail do not listen to his advice.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    no and the guy suggesting non amp forci over non forci amp is an idiot, you will do ok with all amp stit and above as long as you have your vamp in line. Use amp armor and weps or Crit in weps, BOF's and put on Vamp ammy, earrings and extortion rings and you should be more then ok. The more damage you do, the more you vamp back, the faster the mobs die and the faster you level. Why would anyone waste a single alz +'ing fail forcium....just fail do not listen to his advice.
    Ok well I will contact you if anything else I need. Thanks.

dude it called force absorb ring +3, vamp earings +4 and all pvp gear, if u need pve gear for a FS your pathetic...lol and more amp/cd=more exp per hit=less time grinding. FS's have good def so it shouldnt b a problem griding, just have all ur gear lyk +7-9 and it should b ez.

Lol u can survive with anything in MF nowadays with the nerfed mob damage but go to PI in the middle and see how far u can survive with s.tit/osm amp gear. Two dogs attacking u from behind and ur gone. even if you combo like crazy, u gonna be one 1-2 hit, which mean u have to BM up, then rest later to get SP. For the longest, sustained grind, NOTHING beats forcium with vamp. When PF was the place to grind, I tried grinding with osm/sg amp gear and just die more often, which mean u have to dash back to grind spot a lot(very irritating). Thats why I got a set of cheap FC grind gear, all +8 the later +11 two of them (hey because they're not amp doesnt mean they are fail gear, they serve their purpose. And they dont cost 2-3b alz per piece). Even if the fc gear is not +8, the def difference can be huge. +9 osm is like what 106 def, while +4-5 fc easily 130. And its easy to +4-5 forcy.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Lol u can survive with anything in MF nowadays with the nerfed mob damage but go to PI in the middle and see how far u can survive with s.tit/osm amp gear. Two dogs attacking u from behind and ur gone. even if you combo like crazy, u gonna be one 1-2 hit, which mean u have to BM up, then rest later to get SP. For the longest, sustained grind, NOTHING beats forcium with vamp. When PF was the place to grind, I tried grinding with osm/sg amp gear and just die more often, which mean u have to dash back to grind spot a lot(very irritating). Thats why I got a set of cheap FC grind gear, all +8 the later +11 two of them (hey because they're not amp doesnt mean they are fail gear, they serve their purpose. And they dont cost 2-3b alz per piece). Even if the fc gear is not +8, the def difference can be huge. +9 osm is like what 106 def, while +4-5 fc easily 130. And its easy to +4-5 forcy.
    You pve combo is bad if you can't survive, not your gear.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    i tanked pi with my FA >.>

Osmium
    wait fs's need pve gear?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    wait fs's need pve gear?
    I agree with this. FS have the highest natural defense in the game; many FS have as much defense in Osmium as other classes do in Forcium. All you really need is a decent amount of HP steal and HP steal % from accessories, and prodigious use of Shield Splinter in your PVE combo. Shield splinter has the second highest AOE of all FS skills, and also has the added benefit of 70% stun. All you need to do is combo and you can get by in PVP gear.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    This guy knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Emie View Post
    I agree with this. FS have the highest natural defense in the game; many FS have as much defense in Osmium as other classes do in Forcium. All you really need is a decent amount of HP steal and HP steal % from accessories, and prodigious use of Shield Splinter in your PVE combo. Shield splinter has the second highest AOE of all FS skills, and also has the added benefit of 70% stun. All you need to do is combo and you can get by in PVP gear.
    i normally dont even combo(too lazy) and i still do fine in pi w/o forci

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast