Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Servers lagging?

Hybrid View

Osmium

Servers lagging?

cabal servers seem to be delaying quite a bit, especially when comboing
    anyone having this problem?

Mine has been doing this since I logged in 2 hours ago, its lags up and shows no animation of any kind for up to 3 minutes at a time. when its lagging chat and everything else still works but character animation and anyone moving around doesnt update at all, i.e people running in place and dashing across map instantly. taking about 2-3 minutes just to attempt to log in right now and takes a huge amount of time to load things like guild board, cash shop and agent shop. also d/cing constantly cuz of this lag, several friends and their guildies also getting this lag but seems to not effect everyone o.o

Yep, having the same issue. Others I know are not having this problem. So it seems to be either ISP specific or location specific. It was semi-tolerable until about 20 minutes ago, now it is completely unplayable.

- Retired
    - Retired

Osmium
    yep, now unable to log on at all

Started getting the lag like 4 hrs ago, but it was tolerable.
    At this point, i get 30 sec lag every time i try to atk something in bm2, needless to say i cant war or dungeon for sht atm
    Oh look, 2nd random dc from server in 10 min just now, and all im doing is dancing, fun game fun game

Yeah, can't even load the website without waiting forever. Not gonna even try to get back in till the website loads without problem.

- Retired
    - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Yeah, can't even load the website without waiting forever. Not gonna even try to get back in till the website loads without problem.
    same here =O

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Yep, been going on for 2 days now.... random DC's 10-30sec lagg spikes. And when i dc it's server related because i don't dc from team speak or anything else that is in use of my net. Fairly annoying, please fix est.

Osmium
    doubt anything is gonna happen til monday =\

the site and the game are all laggy to me

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast