Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I made my own Cabal Movie

hold on still LOL'ing...HARD

Banned
    mmmm ... needs more Gore

Um

Something about the text that makes it wrong that's why I have to comment.. the way you typed it I guess.
    Also, I read fast but some people don't, so I think the transition is too fast when you have a long line of text (especially when it's just a blank screen with just text). Or no more blank screens with just text, except maybe when it's the prologue, epilogue, when a person blacks out, when in a dark room, etc.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

ty 4 teh comments.. ill try to work on it..problem with movie maker is sometimes if you begin to publish it wont allow you coz there are missing files you have locate... even tho the video clip files are there! it takes so long to edit and fix the scenes then thats whats gunna happen its just frustrating because all the time and effort are gone so you have to start a new video file again
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Episode 3 is up. Entitled "The other"

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Cant wait

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Osmium
    Nice vid, very entertaining and a really good story line haha =D in enjoyed it a lot

Mia you should make more =)

Banned
    WOWOW!! Great first episode Mia! I'll have to continue watching more later. What made the first episode so attracting was definitely the Background Music. It started of a little slow, but it really took me in. The scene where you're on your journey, was great. I loved that Burny is your father. I kept laughing a little lol, and kept picturing him say (I'm your daddy b****") LOL But anways, I'm looking forward to seeing the upcoming episodes. Keep em coming!

P.S. Use some more great Soundtracks! ( I recommend, some Loveholic? or FFX)

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    WOWOW!! Great first episode Mia! I'll have to continue watching more later. What made the first episode so attracting was definitely the Background Music. It started of a little slow, but it really took me in. The scene where you're on your journey, was great. I loved that Burny is your father. I kept laughing a little lol, and kept picturing him say (I'm your daddy b****") LOL But anways, I'm looking forward to seeing the upcoming episodes. Keep em coming!

P.S. Use some more great Soundtracks! ( I recommend, some Loveholic? or FFX)
    ahahah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    ahahah
    tha eff? another illegitimate child without me?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast