Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seal Of Domination Vs. Assassinate

Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    i too have mine at 15, but i have mine there simply for decent pve spamability, honestly no matter what lvl you cant make much use of the debuff time, since u have time to cast one freaking skill before the duration wears off.... fail skill. glorified abyssal is all i use it for in pvp.
    I don't know about you, but I can fit a certain 4 skills during the debuff time :P

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I don't know about you, but I can fit a certain 4 skills during the debuff time :P
    fa fs fk is do i win!?

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    fa fs fk is do i win!?
    fa fs is assassinate

I don't know why people hate on Seal so much...it has the same cast time as Assassinate. And at least for me if I crit I can come within 200 HP of the same damage as Assassinate...both crit you can figure out the rest.

It's pretty simple...if you don't like the skill and feel it doesn't do much damage, don't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    I don't know why people hate on Seal so much...it has the same cast time as Assassinate. And at least for me if I crit I can come within 200 HP of the same damage as Assassinate...both crit you can figure out the rest.

It's pretty simple...if you don't like the skill and feel it doesn't do much damage, don't use it.
    I'm with you on that one. I lead off with it 95% of the time.
    "Wherever you go, there you are."

Main Toon > Kitriarra/Lvl 12X FB/Venus

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post

The cast time is not the same in combo. It's still a good skill though, I also almost always start off with it, unless it's normal pvp, way too slow for that.

I sayz its just a middle finger from est lol cause the only thing sod is good for is boss hunting use it after hardluck and its pretty much nionstop crit.
    Its also good for finisher in pvp but those are my oppinions.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12