Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *ALL Skill Build?*

Put Vital Interfere at 12 if you want to spam vi ls vi bs out of combo, but you shouldn't (for lazy dungeon farmers only). I keep it at 20 now, along with Storm grind (its fine at 20) and force kick (cause I like the damage). Lightning Slash can go to 12, but you lose flexibility in combos (I keep it at 9 now). And please take note that Concentration is not in the list, bladers don't need it.

Do i go toward the def appraoch as to live longer to put in more attks or offence approach as to enter with maximum attks?

If I'm understanding your quesiton you're asking if you should get defensive gear or offensive gear. You should really try for a balanced mix. I personally go toward the offensive side to dish out good damage in most cases, but make sure you keep your defense at a decent level.

When you reach level 110, you will likely want a dedicated defensive set to survive better against tough monsters while leveling up. Make sure you boost your honor level by participating in war and trading wexp for honor until you have at least honor level 8-11 and buy yourself a good pair of vampiric earrings (+3 or better), a good vampiric amulet (+3 or better) and probably an extortion bracelet (the best you can afford, try to aim for at least +3), they will help tremendously in keeping you alive while battling monsters. You will want an amulet of pain, some bracelet of fighter and either force regeneration earrings or earrings of guard to help with pvp and war, but please do not neglect the vampiric accessories and extortion bracelet.

Lastly, you should probably have asked this question in a different thread, but I'll help you out anyway.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 05-24-2010 at 05:01 AM.

Thanx that really helped.Secondly my moves are in Expert...Can u tell me wut to get and skill up to not waste points blindly and waut to not get as to save money in Master rank.Right now i got

Buffs: Attks: (My stun or Knock-Down)
    Iron Skin=6 Assult X-Cross(i forgot the name or is this it...?)
    Concentration=20 Hasing dance=1 (Just got)
    Blade Force=7-8(i forgot) Storm Grind=1 (Just got)
    (Am not Fully Skilled as yet cuz i got blocked cuz i was playing late and put in the pin and did it wrong alot but i got back today)

X-cross i'm assuming is death cross, get rid of it for a fast skill like impact stab, double slash. Hasing dance is too slow, replace with double rising if you don't have it, but you will eventually get rid of hasing dance even if you have double rising. Keep blade force at 9 or lower if you are cheap, you will replace it with blade aura (lvl to 9) and then replace blade aura with soul blade (lvl to 20). Concentration is useless for bladers, we have one of the highest attack rates of any character in the game. I will go ahead and give you my recommended skill set for endgame below. This list is taken from the first post in this thread, with my comments and edits.

---Sword Skills------------------------------
    *Impact Stab---------20-------Novice
    *Double Slash--------20-------Apprentice
    *Double Rising-------20--------Regular
    *Storm Grind--------20--------Expert
    *Assault--------------20--------Expert
    *Force Kick-----------20-------Expert (9 if you want to use it a lot)
    *Vital Intefere-------20--------Master (That's what I use, but some put at 9, 12, 15, or 18)
    *Twin-moon Slash--20--------Master
    *Blade Scud---------09--------Grand Master
    *Lightning slash-----09--------Completer

---Buff Skills-------------------------------
    *Iron Skin-------------20--------Expert
    *Mirage Step---------20--------A. Expert
    *Aura Barrier---------20--------Master
    *Soul Blade-----------20--------Grand Master
    *Instant Immunity----20--------Grand Master
    *Art of Fierceness----20---------Completer
    *Intuition--------------20---------Completer
    *Intense Blade--------20---------Transcender

---Other Skills------------------------------
    *Fade step-----------09--------Novice
    *Dash-----------------09--------Apprentice
    *Field of Fear--------20--------Transcender

---Upgrade Skills----------------------------
    *Vitality Mastery---------------Novice
    *Offensive Sence--------------Regular
    *Defensive Sence -------------Regular
    *Impact Control---------------G. Master
    *Damage Absorb--------------G. Master
    *Sixth Sense-------------------G. Master
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 05-27-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12