Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wts 170 bl w/ items

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by joeynpj View Post
    tookie let me the bike. to keep it in the ring of friends. oh its rejy btw from unorthodox. cuz know almost all those items came from cregans acct.
    QWAT.

Crystal RW3: Event.
    40% Damage Osm. Blade #1: Bought from Matrimoney
    40% Damage Osm. Blade #2: Can't remember, but I remember him getting it.
    BoF6: AoS1 Run
    34/7 Helm: I remember him extending it himself. WHY NOT 40/7 TOOKIE?! lol.

As for the rest of the stuff, it's not worth much so there's no point justifying. Also, Tookie only used Cregan's account for ring crafting, and he was the one that got it to level 7, so yeah.

tookie its rejy let have ur bl gera since most was given to u by tempus in first place lol. hit me up on it needing gera for bl.
    This kids a retard....pay no attention to him

it was a typo captaintyingknots. and for u macbowes then y does bluearrow have cregans acct after tookie quit with no gear and thats how he got it from tookie. cregan gave his acct to tookie with all gear on it.. wanna know how i know i still talk to him nub nub. i have all vent info to CavScouts vent in Aion. all the stuff u named i have no idea on that stuff. but cregan had rw3+6 pc red osm db kats (CavScout crafted).

Shadow Titanium
    it was a typo captaintyingknots. and for u macbowes then y does bluearrow have cregans acct after tookie quit with no gear and thats how he got it from tookie. cregan gave his acct to tookie with all gear on it.. wanna know how i know i still talk to him nub nub. i have all vent info to CavScouts vent in Aion. all the stuff u named i have no idea on that stuff. but cregan had rw3+6 pc red osm db kats (CavScout crafted).
    I'm not saying that Tookie doesn't have access to Cregans account, I'm saying that the gear that Tookie has is his that he got through playing the game, not some charity case.

i thought the bike was cregans and wanted to see about keeping it in ring of friends... and nathaniel were u selling osm db helms 30dmg for 12m??? cuz if so thnks mines a +10 now lol

i thought the bike was cregans and wanted to see about keeping it in ring of friends... and nathaniel were u selling osm db helms 30dmg for 12m??? cuz if so thnks mines a +10 now lol
    Nah, the bike isn't Cregans. Umm, I'm selling 3 30% dmg osm battlehelms for 10m each in the AH if that's what you're talking about.

nathan! <3 and for u joey cregan gave me everything on the account and i sold it all for crafting mats. the items on my bl were from my income only and nothin on the bl right now has ever been on the cregan account
    Tookie 17X BL

My father once told me "Son, if you want people to listen to what you have to say, claim it's something your father told you."

nah its martial prolly aeon thats selling em.

i woudl like to purchase a character

Quote Originally Posted by tooquick4you View Post
    nathan! <3 and for u joey cregan gave me everything on the account and i sold it all for crafting mats. the items on my bl were from my income only and nothin on the bl right now has ever been on the cregan account
    <3

Don't quit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast