Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Force Archer Stuck at Apprentice?

Question Force Archer Stuck at Apprentice?

I have a level 21 class 3 FA that I just recently started working on. I was skilling to get past apprentice, but once I topped out I wasn't able to continue to regular. In fact, it tells me that I need to be class 4 level 30 to advance. Are Force Archers not able to reach Regular level of skills until they're level 30? Or did something go wrong?

no its not just for FAs, it applies to all classes. you need to hit lv30 and do that rank up to advance your skill level to regular. you gotta do this every 10 levels to get to the next skill rank.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Weird. Is there no level 20 (aka class 3) advance in skill level?

Shadow Titanium
    this isnt the old cabal were u can skill till ur duel trans... u actaully need to level now to get ur skill rank higher

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrok34 View Post
    Weird. Is there no level 20 (aka class 3) advance in skill level?
    You may have actually done it without noticing.
    Do you remember ever going into the 4th gate?

When I started attacking the dummy, I was level 19 and an apprentice. I skilled until I was done with apprentice, then once I reached level 20 I did my rank up quest. Then when I did a skill, it still told me that I wasn't able to gain skill EXP so I checked my skill level and it told me that in order to become a regular I had to be level 30 and class 4. My question is, is there no level 20 (aka class 3) advance in skill level? My friend recently made a new character as well and he said he's experiencing the same problem, so it's very possible that we're just dumb and forgot about that because we're so used to getting a new skill level every class rank up.

From 1-9 is novice. From 10-29 is apprentice. Taken from this link http://www.cabal.com/Beginner/Step3/Skill-Rank-Up hope it helps

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    The newer skilling advancement works like so...

Novice 1-9
    Apprentice needs lvl 10 rank up
    Regular needs lvl 30 rank up
    Expert needs lvl 40 rank up
    A.Expert needs lvl 50 rank up
    Master needs lvl 60 rank up
    A.Master needs lvl 70 rank up
    G.Master needs lvl 80 rank up
    Completer needs lvl 90 rank up
    Transcender needs lvl 100 rank up

don't ask me why there was the long break up between Apprentice to Regular, possibly when they added it they were at that time thinking about the new Trans skills added not to long ago and didn't want anyone below lvl 100 to have it, hard to say :/

Retired
    Account Passed On

Yup, that solves my question. I got to 30 last night and got regular, so I guess my friend and I are just dumb and forgot lol. Thanks everyone.

LOL! wasted my time skilling