Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: possible new ring being added

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Says the boy who has Emo fights with Spur over whos E-Pen1s is bigger.

and oh I bet you are really mad now because not only did ya get out trolled by me but you are banned now?

Oh what did you do?.... What did you do?.... Is it my birthday. lol
    admitting that you troll =/= trolling

"tyrant ring isnt OP"

brb

loling....
    sigh let the noobs stay noob darrkd. It's like trying to explain to a child where they came from.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Banned

and oh I bet you are really mad now because not only did ya get out trolled by me but you are banned now?

lolumad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBalls View Post
    lol, im the pathetic one cause i troll the trolls that are on forums all day "talking big on the internet" shut up dude their aint a thing you can say that would even slightly phaise me lol your pathetic. and reach you? oh i dont think ill have to worry bout that. funny to pvping fiery with bringer title on when he has no title and barely win? cmon man if your gonna play 24/7 at least be good lmao.
    lol i had bringer title on during my pvp with fiery? sorry get ur eyes checked kid, i had hr title on and he got dropped. maybe u should go ask him how many times he died after bm2ing in ch20 rofl, bad kid is just bad

Banned

l
    o
    l

im banned? this is news to me

lol still think its funny u think ur trolling, all u do on these forums is complain, just like u used to complain to me back in ogp forums that u had no friends in merc and wanted to come to venus

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    l
    o
    l

lol still think its funny u think ur trolling, all u do on these forums is complain, just like u used to complain to me back in ogp forums that u had no friends in merc and wanted to come to venus
    Couldn't prove your fake stats, exposed.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Couldn't prove your fake stats, exposed.
    ive linked my gear in-game to alot of people, sorry you don't deserve to see any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    l
    o
    l

Is that why ya were trying to get me into ronin back in the day. All I know is when I left You trolled but seemed decent now your just an online prick with E-pen1s envy over spur.

Complaining. nah I made 1 thread about how high ic entries are for lower lvls and how an entry merchant and material merchant could stop people ( Spur as an example ) from buying 50-100 entries 2-3 times a day trying to controlling the prices of these dungeons and materials.

As for why do i troll you. well you became a dou.che and you troll more then ever so why not make you my toy and have fun with you? Its amusing to me.

Banned
    Is that why ya were trying to get me into ronin back in the day. All I know is when I left You trolled but seemed decent now your just an online prick with E-pen1s envy over spur.

Complaining. nah I made 1 thread about how high ic entries are for lower lvls and how an entry merchant and material merchant could stop people ( Spur as an example ) from buying 50-100 entries 2-3 times a day trying to controlling the prices of these dungeons and materials.

As for why do i troll you. well you became a dou.che and you troll more then ever so why not make you my toy and have fun with you? Its amusing to me.
    I felt bad for you and offered to let you join my Guild because of how much of a loser you made yourself out to be. You've made 1 thread for the sole purpose of crying yet 90% of your posts are that of a little 12 year old girl who can't eat ice cream after dinner. You even QQ'd to me in-game about Spur scamming you for a 7/3x Phery Orb, pathetic kid is pathetic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBalls View Post
    oh my bad, guess you didnt but you still barely won with your title on and he didnt have any, plus war pops up and you leave after 1 pvp when you had plenty of time to at least do 2 more...lol whats a matter afraid to lose? pathetic kid is pathetic. what you gonna do when cabal is dead? move on to a diffrent game a do the same thing? lol.
    Only chance fiery stands of beating anyone is a stand up PvP, anyone in CABAL NA knows that. Buying gear with USD can win you quite a few PvP's, too bad for him I've beat him 4/5 of the sets of PvP's we've done. Dromar also rolled him, bad FA is bad. Kid obviously knows nothing about FA.

Ask him how many times he's killed me in a 1v1 war/pk scenario, I'll give you a hint.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast