Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: possible new ring being added

possible new ring being added

i was looking at the updates on kr cabal and noticed it talking about another ring quest. the translation is bad.

•The power of the water-sealed ring quest items active changes and content change
    * Change the quest items active
    -Original: the power of the water-sealed ring
    -Change: sealed Mer is the ring of slutty/sealed tile torrent's ring
    * Quest content change
    -Quest information can proceed to change to fit the contents

thats all the info the update listed

hopefully they are just moving the leth tyrant ring to a more accessable dungeon. After all FT2 can only be ran by a handful of people and no quest reward item should have that kind of limitation.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    hopefully they are just moving the leth tyrant ring to a more accessable dungeon. After all FT2 can only be ran by a handful of people and no quest reward item should have that kind of limitation.
    A ring of that caliber should only be obtainable by people that can kill tyrant...

And don't get me wrong, i've never been to FT2 with a party that killed tyrant, but I still think that it's a fitting boss for the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by rellik View Post
    i was looking at the updates on kr cabal and noticed it talking about another ring quest. the translation is bad.

•The power of the water-sealed ring quest items active changes and content change
    * Change the quest items active
    -Original: the power of the water-sealed ring
    -Change: sealed Mer is the ring of slutty/sealed tile torrent's ring
    * Quest content change
    -Quest information can proceed to change to fit the contents

thats all the info the update listed
    Lol......

Banned
    did i read somewhere that u gonna download the quest from (bit)torrent? and bolded words, lol, sound like p0rn to me.

all u get from the end game ring (if beating ft2 isn't end game, what is?) is the distinction of being an elite party/guild. all the stats can be found elsewhere unlike Merg where rol+2 is practically inexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    A ring of that caliber should only be obtainable by people that can kill tyrant...

And don't get me wrong, i've never been to FT2 with a party that killed tyrant, but I still think that it's a fitting boss for the ring.
    A fitting boss for that ring yes, a fitting farm for that ring no.

I have beaten FT2 with a guild party in rogue and you can come to BI ch 19 atm to see the title.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    A fitting boss for that ring yes, a fitting farm for that ring no.

I have beaten FT2 with a guild party in rogue and you can come to BI ch 19 atm to see the title.
    Impressive, now do it 50 more times like most of us in Sei =).

you mean the guild with all the hackers and gear bought with USD and glitched alz that EST seems to overlook. Theres a reason why i left that guild and its the company.

.. well back to issue of new ring, the only thing I can think of is the Mermaid in IC2 (sluttiest boss I can think of)....any other bosses you think?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

hopefully it is the leth tyrant ring being moved but yes that is the only water boss I can think of. Thinking about it if its not a ring equivalent to a RoL+2 or a Crit ring +2 what good would it be. I dont see them making a ring similar to a RoS+10 or RoF+10. Can ya think of any other ring that would be useful?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast