Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: possible new ring being added

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    you dumb?
    just exactly what am i clueless about?

-that either of those 2 completed the dungeon?
    -that I was beating a dead horse, lol, the classic spur-mat longer d.i.c.k argument? (and making them fight again? lol, remember it's m/a now^^, it was comic while it lasted last week)
    -that the completion of the dungeon is a test of superiority? Or at least the guild they are in or created?

I'll answer that last one, my thinking is --- any guild which has done ft2 and completed it is legit in that u can be sure it's not just made up of 'inactives' and 'alts' and 'mules' and whatnot. Among all the dungeons, it's the only one which require full party of DIFFERENT (not class, but really different) people. You can't beat it with just 1, 2, or even 3 people with different characters in the party running that dungeon. Hence, it's a test of the guild's 'legitimacy' in that sense; u can be very sure that guild is made up of at least 7 different strong persons. So there...

and if you think that the people you meet here and in-game are all different people, then sad to say, you're the one dumb.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    just exactly what am i clueless about?

-that either of those 2 completed the dungeon?
    -that I was beating a dead horse, lol, the classic spur-mat longer d.i.c.k argument? (and making them fight again? lol, remember it's m/a now^^, it was comic while it lasted last week)
    -that the completion of the dungeon is a test of superiority? Or at least the guild they are in or created?

I'll answer that last one, my thinking is --- any guild which has done ft2 and completed it is legit in that u can be sure it's not just made up of 'inactives' and 'alts' and 'mules' and whatnot. Among all the dungeons, it's the only one which require full party of DIFFERENT (not class, but really different) people. You can't beat it with just 1, 2, or even 3 people with different characters in the party running that dungeon. Hence, it's a test of the guild's 'legitimacy' in that sense; u can be very sure that guild is made up of at least 7 different strong persons. So there...

and if you think that the people you meet here and in-game are all different people, then sad to say, you're the one dumb.
    tldr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    tldr
    not my problem if u have paralysis of the mind and reading skill^^ lol

Hi all, yesterday we went to FTb2f five times and only the last leth tyran droped the ring
    We need high rate drop in this item quest.

Last edited by Sueyen; 01-13-2011 at 07:35 AM.

have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    True that, ask your ghey best friend to help you with that.

And not....i'm not your friend =(.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Tardkid is tardkid.
    Its Truedat! Word of advise if you want to use your posts to try and make someone look like a "tard", know that the same posts also helps us to know the amount of times you took the 3rd grade.

Banned
    why r u guys complain about end-game ring be hard to get?

u guys want end game gearz handed to you?

meybe this ring shud drop in sod lol

Banned
    Oh hai.

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    Word of advise
    ~desu

Banned
    Seal ring of evil power of the quest items for people to change and change
    * Quest items change people
    - Original: Sealed ring of evil power of
    - Change: RE peu Mer ring sealed / sealed, Runt of the Rings
    * Change Quest
    - Quest for information, change information, go to
    http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?...=1&Article=546

It only mentions merg ring change in updates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBalls View Post
    wow look what i missed....matri do you got anything better the do then sit on cabal all day, then troll the forums for the remainder? seriously, do you have a life? yeah i get carried by ash in ft2, but guess what? i hardly die k? have you even completed ft2 yet? no? then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. for real get a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing life lol everytime i see you with a new forum account and how many post you have it makes me sad...go back to flipping your burgers, your not cool cause you play a game 24/7 and have really good gear. go tell your friends in real life what you do all day lol id prolly slap you in the face irl. oh and darrk dont say "oh he pulling the no life card again" cause everything im saying is true which is alot more then what anyone can say about you. k? dont get mad please.
    u know ur pathetic in life when u talk big on the internet

lol@slap, you prolly couldnt even reach me kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    u know ur pathetic in life when u talk big on the internet

lol@slap, you prolly couldnt even reach me kiddo
    Says the boy who has Emo fights with Spur over whos E-Pen1s is bigger.

and oh I bet you are really mad now because not only did ya get out trolled by me but you are banned now?

Oh what did you do?.... What did you do?.... Is it my birthday. lol
    Last edited by xEtherx; 01-14-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast