Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: possible new ring being added

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why would people think matris stats are fake, hes a wizard, 1.2k base is easy when you have a forcium orb, especially one of a high + like his (on a wizard)
    and backing that up with another topaz? the 5 m.attk in the slot will only make it more attainable..
    his stats arent fake, anyone that says they're fake are just a bunch of nubs that dont know anything about the game, i could probably make an educated guess in what his gear is just by looking at his gears (his costumes almost always off) and by common sense and an educated guess

and lemme guess, 99% of the people making up this garbage are probably idiots that think his orb is given to him by the gm right? cuz the gm would give him an orb like that but he'd be running around in a sig suit and boots, cmon guys -.- he doesnt need to post fake stats on the forums, why should he make himself look stronger than he is, if anything you would wanna make yourself look weaker to give yourself /bragging rights. at least the way i think about it would make more sense to do that. yeah anyways, matri's a wanna be spur because hes a wizard, and im a wanna be fiery because im an FA, and that random warrior in BI is a wanna be darrkd just because hes a warrior

and all i see here is the standard "Hes talking big and i cant do anything about it, so ill just tell him he has no life" guys grow some maturity please. -.-
    and ur not funny or cool cuz u can attempt to troll mat, its not funny. its only funny when someone like fiery does it, because fiery actually has a chance at killing him, unlike the rest of you nubs on this dam thread.

BACK ON TOPIC, the slutty boss in IC1 isnt anything close to being water-based. the only "slutty" one i can think of is the mermaid in ic2, but dont forget KR is waaay ahed of us, this "slutty water boss" might be in a dungeon we dont have yet. and for all we know this ring probably wont even come to us for a long time, KR is so far ahed of us, they already have like what? 3 armers above forcium? why do you think they make all this forcium drop now? they want to increase the usage of forcium and such so that we can upgrade from forcium to shadow forcium, etc (the new armer above forcium) yeeee anyways, im gonna go kill another 2 quads and 2 pennas to get another 4 fch's, PEACE!

BOOM HEADSHOT!
    IC1 boss. "Mmm Make me more excited!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    Seal ring of evil power of the quest items for people to change and change
    * Quest items change people
    - Original: Sealed ring of evil power of
    - Change: RE peu Mer ring sealed / sealed, Runt of the Rings
    * Change Quest
    - Quest for information, change information, go to
    http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?...=1&Article=546

It only mentions merg ring change in updates
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    You misread the Jan 12th 2011 update patch notes
    http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?...=1&Article=546

마물의 힘을 봉인한 반지 퀘스트 아이템 명 변경 및 내용 변경
    * 퀘스트 아이템 명 변경
    - 기존:마물의 힘이 봉인된 반지
    - 변경:봉인된 메르가헤프의 반지/봉인된 타일런트의 반지
    * 퀘스트 내용 변경
    - 퀘스트 내용을 진행 내용에 맞게 변경

There's nothing about a NEW ring being introduced.
    All this patch has done is changing the quest and item description of the pre-existing The Mergaheph's Ring and Leth Tyrant's Ring.

Be gone, you trolls for Chippo has translated something yet again.
    i FOUND THAT OUT 4 DAYS AGO. BUT YOU PEOPLE DUNNO HOW TO READ.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213