Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War needs a change{GM"S PLZ ADVISE}

Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    cake so mean!
    OMG!!! The melanocytes on that penguin's skin on your avatar are amazingly placed into the right spots to make a nice design! Nature works wonders~ ^-^ mhm mhm

@ Shinji: Moar tools =D

omg hi!!! ◕‿◕

K imagine this...
    Each nation consists of a few different teams (5-10 people) that are racing against time to complete missions. All teams from each nation must finish the course for completion, so which ever team finishes liast - their nation loses. Also the individual teams from each nation that finished first could get distinctive titles like bringer..

Obviously this is vague, but it would be cool to have a more personal war where you have mini objective and are competing against not only other nation but teams aswell.

And they shouldnt remove the nation wars now, but instead have both.

Banned
    they should make all the girls who lose take off their cloths

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    K imagine this...
    Each nation consists of a few different teams (5-10 people) that are racing against time to complete missions. All teams from each nation must finish the course for completion, so which ever team finishes liast - their nation loses. Also the individual teams from each nation that finished first could get distinctive titles like bringer..

Obviously this is vague, but it would be cool to have a more personal war where you have mini objective and are competing against not only other nation but teams aswell.

So from what i read WI would just pwn that because they are way fast.

watever the map would be, there would be balance for all classes.

Banned
    B> perm in depth war stats
    i wanna see what my total dmg given/ taken/ # of times died is over the past 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    B> perm in depth war stats
    i wanna see what my total dmg given/ taken/ # of times died is over the past 2 years
    you should level up to the 170 tier, come to venus, go cap and fight rockstar 1v1 and we can start the war stats there!!

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    K imagine this...

I like the idea. I have my tweaks to it though (if not then put more detail onto your idea). Same war map but parties are given automatically updating objectives. One party takes e3, another takes center,other parties on opposing sides are sent to defend certain bases, so on so forth. For completing objectives you get more pts, wexp, w/e. So instead of bickering b/c this person doesn't like that person resaulting in no progress and therfore losing the war, two competing computers make the decision and everyone is happy with there point and/or wexp bonus for doing objectives.
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    they should make all the girls who lose take off their cloths
    this

Siggy By Rasecx!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12