Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: i can playing cabal of the north america?

i can playing cabal of the north america?

hi guys, i have one doubt, i am Brazilian, and i cant playing the cabal of the U.S.A because in screen logon after in logon, dont open and says that I was desconected from the server. this happens because I am trying to play outside of the country? for I to be Brazilian? it would like that they helped in this doubts me. debtor and forgives for my horrible English. I do not want to play the accurate one of Brazil because to publisher daqui it is horrible and it does not have adjusted attendance, is alone this.

Lol I love it , ''daqui'' is not a word but I know what you mean ''in here'', well I thought they let south american be able to log in o.o

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

thanks Shinji, but because it will be that it loads the bar all and does not leave I to play? it says that I was desconected…

should send in a ticket to be honest o.o and hope they answer you o.o

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    they have a cabal brazil server =o idk the site though. just google it

yes, we have an cabal one in Brazil, but you do not want to know as it is the attendance in the game of it! it is horrible and of péssima quality, therefore I am wanting to play of U.S.A. that must be well better. Shinji, already I ordered this ticket, but they do not answer….

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Yeah, with a Brazilian server, Brazil is blocked from the other versions is how EST's Main office in KR regulates the game I believe.

Retired
    Account Passed On

[GM] Harlequin
    There is an easy way to find out the corresponding version for your country. Just go to http://cabalonline.net/. It will direct you to the correct version based on your IP.