Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does amp increases critical damage hits? - let's discuss.....

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    Well 30-50 amp is not really considered high amp. my wiz has 160 cd with 41 amp... And amp does raise your crit dmg but nothing as much as critical dmg would. So your goal is to find a good balance of amp/cd/atk.
    here is the explaination - amp and cdi and attack help each other ... they are bascially multiplyied in some fashion here is the proof why general balance is the best
    4 + 4 + 4 = 12 and 4 * 4 * 4 = 64 but...
    2 + 2 + 8 = 12 and 2 * 2 * 8 = 32 ...

as you can see here when numbers are more balance (asming sum is around the same) ... the product is much greater

Quote Originally Posted by Boomshine View Post
    I think you're right, the mobs needs a specific number to get what you're looking for.

Also, if only there's a way to boost up the defense. No matter what gear you have with low attack or crit dmg or amp it won't matter cause when your defense is way high up you won't be struggling to stay alive anywhere, spamming hp pots, looking each second at the hp gauge, you know kinda busy all the time or something. With some high defense we can be quite allright enjoying the gameplays. And when I'm saying high defense, I'm actually saying up to 1.5k defense or more, depending each places how much it requires.

Example mutant forest : I knew a fs getting hit 300-500 with like 940-1050 def, let's add some 300 def, the char might get hit in the 100's, how about that? Isn't it cool and fun? But I don't think it's possible to get so much high def. The defense number varies on each mob how much defense the char needs to be less hit by big numbers.

Attack might be part of it too, but surely any char can have average base attack which will help along.
    My pet skilling gear puts me over 1300 def and i can smack a Cornus for a week straight without using a single pot....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    yep the key word here is balance.
    amp/atk/cr/cd needs a balance
    def/hp needs a balance

having too high of any one stat isnt good
    STRONGLY AGREE !!!

-For my opinion, you could easily build your FS with 57% s.amp, 190% damg, Base could get around 980+ for 16x

cr+2 x3( if u rich, may go for rof10);forcium blade 20%(w/ +9 one, go for+11 if u rich); 1 Forcium Cry +11( never use amp wep if it's below +11, it just waste Alz and ain't inc damg) 7%s.amp in slot to backup the FS low base atk and also make a balance between Damg%, S.amp and base atk. When we say FS, we say Crit damg but they not always crit even u could build your perfect 55% rate. so like wat Spur said: the key is balance, don't ever pure on 1 way.

I was running 67% amp for awhile and it hit hard, not only crit but especially DPS. I did however switch out a wep for a 20% Forci DB Blade and managed to pick up a bit on my crits without losing much of my DPS since I run 52% rate.. I also tried out switching the other wep to 20% but it was a net loss with a max addition of a total 8pts of damage additional on crits....there is a point at which amp is greater then crit and I obviously had hit it.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Trainee
    Amplifier just as much, you can steer your Curriculum Development. At a high level, you will want to switch to forcium to give up nuclear weapons. If you can not afford to ignition amplifier forcium....
    2012 fashion Leather shoes at CWMALLS, all of them are high quality and the best shoes shop online.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123