Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: wizard build

wizard build

Please tell me a good build. For more solo pve. Like what stats should i go in. And what skills. Thank you

aim forrrrr..

1100 m attack
    45 rate
    45 amp
    160 cd

or better.. sounds pretty goooooooood. but im a noob don't trust me

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    To each his own.

...but there are sound principles to follow, and since way back, i've been following and keeping in mind this rule of thumb:

db intensive (cd/cr built) --- WA and WI
    balance (merry mix of amp and db) --- FB and BL
    amp intensive --- FA and FS

hence, age old arguments had kept on:

eternity vs the rest of his haters lol on martial vs battle
    divineh vs the rest of his haters on his mFS, and he accounted himself well (i still think mFS are a freak class, too OP)
    et al, on the never ending amp vs cd arguments

and quite recently, if you look deeply into the spat between Telepathy and Spur, it's born out of 2 divergent and differing theories and principles (how else can u explain this):

apparently, Telepathy subscribe to the old belief that Wiz build must be cd intensive. Spur thinks otherwise, amp-intensive is the way to go for Wizzies.
    That's partially the reason why I wanted for these two to finally settle the score, so we can put to rest the 2 different beliefs and builds (i was just half serious about the bets^^) and to finally put a stop to the seemingly neverending bickering and one upmanship on the forums lol

You be the judge^^

LOL, intresting enough...but btw i think spur was going for high base decent dmg. in the end its the way to go no matter what u do u will have around 45-50 amp ( non amp focused) so imo high base + high cdi is win.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~