Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth About My Guild And Me

Banned

The Truth About My Guild And Me

After my friend, VietStylez, got banned, I was done with this game. And so I went to Aion. Met new people here and there, but it just wasn't the same. I bought xFury's 40/7 for 350 USD before quitting, and it was enough for me to start playing again. Eventually with the help of my friends, I was geared up. Sort of. Longing to finish my set, I tried to buy Dillon's gear (F9Devil) with USD. One day, after playing around with guild warehouse, I found a way to "glitch" alz. It was amazing, my friends and I made billions every hour. I quickly used this glitch to gear myself, and, more importantly my friends. I quickly bought out all the "epic" gear in AH, and went on a UCHH spree - inflating the market tenfold. I even went to the lengths of bribing people with glitched alz. This has been eating me up on the inside. The guilt consumed me little by little. I wanted to take this time to apologize to the community and those negatively impacted by my actions. I am hereby taking full responsibility for the actions that I have caused, and aware of the impending consequences thereof.

Kool story bro.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

so the rumor of glitching alz is true huh?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dkkan View Post
    After my friend, VietStylez, got banned, I was done with this game. And so I went to Aion. Met new people here and there, but it just wasn't the same. I bought xFury's 40/7 for 350 USD before quitting, and it was enough for me to start playing again. Eventually with the help of my friends, I was geared up. Sort of. Longing to finish my set, I tried to buy Dillon's gear (F9Devil) with USD. One day, after playing around with guild warehouse, I found a way to "glitch" alz. It was amazing, my friends and I made billions every hour. I quickly used this glitch to gear myself, and, more importantly my friends. I quickly bought out all the "epic" gear in AH, and went on a UCHH spree - inflating the market tenfold. I even went to the lengths of bribing people with glitched alz. This has been eating me up on the inside. The guilt consumed me little by little. I wanted to take this time to apologize to the community and those negatively impacted by my actions. I am hereby taking full responsibility for the actions that I have caused, and aware of the impending consequences thereof.
    lul.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

If its fixed you should tell us how u found it i really wuna know how u did it.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Banned
    -.-"(10 characters grr)

Wow DK. Very disappointed in you. Thought you actually were clean and was working your butt off helping everyone. Turns out just some glitch ;[

I am dissipointed in this thread where are all the trolls at.... This is boring

FLAME ON

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Banned
    old news bro. every1 knew this b4 u posted.

oh that explains the recent inflation on mercury eh

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast