Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf These

Banned
    i agree to this thread

fs do not need to be nerfed. im tired of all you ppl crying over the crit inc in sg and ss. If a fs doesnt crit its dmg is crap. yes fs are good for pvp and war their high def makes it easy for them to grind solo but when it comes to soloing bosses and dungeons every other class has a big advantage over fs if you take the time to look at the solo times for the high lvl dungeons how many fs do you see on it not many if any at all. you asking for fs to be nerfed is like me asking for other classes dps to be nerfed.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

I say FB better class overall

I used the same gear on both
    My FB/FS and somehow my FB wins more...

But... I do admit, My FS (139) rolls 170s easy when 2 skills crit lol....
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrage View Post
    fs do not need to be nerfed. im tired of all you ppl crying over the crit inc in sg and ss. If a fs doesnt crit its dmg is crap. yes fs are good for pvp and war their high def makes it easy for them to grind solo but when it comes to soloing bosses and dungeons every other class has a big advantage over fs if you take the time to look at the solo times for the high lvl dungeons how many fs do you see on it not many if any at all. you asking for fs to be nerfed is like me asking for other classes dps to be nerfed.
    +1

I have to 3 bar penna's even with retargeting and my IC1 times are a little over an hour

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    +1

I have to 3 bar penna's even with retargeting
    Meanwhile, a BL (a.k.a me) can 1 bar penna with mediocre gear at a lower lvl. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

But... I do admit, My FS (139) rolls 170s easy when 2 skills crit lol....

LMAO true that
    with 54% crit rate pawn them easily
    but yeah FS are to dependent on there crit
    no crit FS = rolled

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

+5
    so agree with this

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    LMAO true that
    with 54% crit rate pawn them easily
    but yeah FS are to dependent on there crit
    no crit FS = rolled
    Every class is dependent on crits, most just can't do it in 2 consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    +1

I have to 3 bar penna's even with retargeting and my IC1 times are a little over an hour
    That's because you have 21 amp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Meanwhile, a BL (a.k.a me) can 1 bar penna with mediocre gear at a lower lvl. Each class has its advantages and disadvantages.
    I wouldn't say mediocre gear for a BL to 1 bar penna. 2 +9 forci amp blades, full amp gear, and eof 7 is better than mediocre and still isn't enough to 1 bar a penna.
    Last edited by chainlock; 01-19-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

exactly, i soloed FT on my FA at 143 there is no way my FS could have done that

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Every class is dependent on crits, most just can't do it in 2 consistently.
    lol, put a FS against any other class and have them both not crit, the FS will lose everytime...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast