Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nerf These

There is actually a lot of competition for bringer...it's just fs is easier to get bringer because all you got to do is aod and spam aoe skills
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    There is actually a lot of competition for bringer...it's just fs is easier to get bringer because all you got to do is aod and spam aoe skills
    its the ppl that stand around that give an FS bringer

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    The majority of the lower tier bringers (in venus) are fs.... it really makes it even more hopeless when they do have bringer because with all that resist on...
    Then ppl in the lower tiers on venus are idiots... lol plain and simple

Lol I love seeing these FS need nerf threads, you wanna deal with a Force Shielder crit? Get your resists up son!

Nah, just playing but seriously? Why nerf a class just because you lose to them in a PVP/PK/War, do you want your little FS buddy to be that much worse in a dungeon run with you? I understand that being hit for 600 non crit on a splinter 1st PVP, then 2nd PVP suddenly you're dead before combo because said splinter crit, whoops. I mean really now though, some people might not even have FS with them in party but every little bit of DPS matters in a dungeon does it not?

ex. Me vs Rota -no Odd-, 3 bars of SP, MB/AoD, 10% Amp Pot, Evasion Pot -because MB = 0 def rate from my experience >>- stats outside of bm 970 attack, 970 def, 157% CDI -172 when I swap for a CR+2-, 53% Amp. On my 3rd bar for Bm2 was the worst 30seconds of my life -if not longer-, my shield throws non crit are a whopping...I think 1.8k roughly first throw and 1.9k 2nd throw possibly lower, I was to busy trying to stay alive >>, that is not enough especially if I go on a non crit streak for idk..I think it was 10 shieldthrows straight which he basically out regened at that point. I mean for a class that needs a "nerfing" you think a Rota would be cake amirite?
    Last edited by j00bacca; 01-30-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Censor >>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by j00bacca View Post
    Lol I love seeing these FS need nerf threads, you wanna deal with a Force Shielder crit? Get your resists up son!

Nah, just playing but seriously? Why nerf a class just because you lose to them in a PVP/PK/War, do you want your little FS buddy to be that much worse in a dungeon run with you? I understand that being hit for 600 non crit on a splinter 1st PVP, then 2nd PVP suddenly you're dead before combo because said splinter crit, whoops. I mean really now though, some people might not even have FS with them in party but every little bit of DPS matters in a dungeon does it not?

ex. Me vs Rota -no Odd-, 3 bars of SP, MB/AoD, 10% Amp Pot, Evasion Pot -because MB = 0 def rate from my experience >>- stats outside of bm 970 attack, 970 def, 157% CDI -172 when I swap for a CR+2-, 53% Amp. On my 3rd bar for Bm2 was the worst 30seconds of my life -if not longer-, my shield throws non crit are a whopping...I think 1.8k roughly first throw and 1.9k 2nd throw possibly lower, I was to busy trying to stay alive >>, that is not enough especially if I go on a non crit streak for idk..I think it was 10 shieldthrows straight which he basically out regened at that point. I mean for a class that needs a "nerfing" you think a Rota would be cake amirite?
    that is true, FS is a player-rhape-class, but they're balls half the time in dungeons, i meen besides for shadow shield (which doesnt even help that much anymore at higher levels) and being there for AOD to sort of stop the bosses regen if we're to die (given some time to run back and kill the boss) FS isnt really that good. ppl say wizards need to be strengthened because they "die too fast in pvps" well if you're a pvp type of person then why are you a wizard? lool yeah, FS is an ass to kill, but when you're in nationwar and need help taking that ensign or large guardian out of buisiness, who would you call? the FS or me? (the FA)
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    that is true, FS is a player-rhape-class, but they're balls half the time in dungeons, i meen besides for shadow shield (which doesnt even help that much anymore at higher levels) and being there for AOD to sort of stop the bosses regen if we're to die (given some time to run back and kill the boss) FS isnt really that good. ppl say wizards need to be strengthened because they "die too fast in pvps" well if you're a pvp type of person then why are you a wizard? lool yeah, FS is an ass to kill, but when you're in nationwar and need help taking that ensign or large guardian out of buisiness, who would you call? the FS or me? (the FA)
    If that FA is you then I woud definitely call a FA
    but if its not you id rather call a wizzy high dmg and dps in BM2
    not to mention there SP buff LOL.,.

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

RedOsmium
    People seem to think FS are a lot worse then they really are in dungeons/bm2. With equal gear they can put out very similar dps (thanks to MB/AoD) to bladers (kick retarget) in bm2 + some aoe.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    If that FA is you then I woud definitely call a FA
    but if its not you id rather call a wizzy high dmg and dps in BM2
    not to mention there SP buff LOL.,.
    well of course it depends on the player itself but yeah >.<
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by j00bacca View Post

yea it takes me twice as long to solo dungeons on my 172 fs vs me 162 fa. and boss hunting is like a big waste of sp/buff pots

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    People seem to think FS are a lot worse then they really are in dungeons/bm2. With equal gear they can put out very similar dps (thanks to MB/AoD) to bladers (kick retarget) in bm2 + some aoe.
    yea but that only lasts for a minute...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast