Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats with da doungens..

Damn, the server is a bit screwed atm, report it and maybe they might fix it with next update

btw, i hav this forbidden curse of a glitch for FT b1f
    The fire gate before teh second boss doesnt spawn and if i try to pass it, i DC...(WTF!) LOL
    so i have X that one out lol...
    and this started ever since mercanry update
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Oh I had an extreme version of this. Mine was I could not complete ANY DUN if my char hit the last chest. It happened it parties and solo. I can really comment on the solo part because it was ONLY ME. I really could not comPlete eod b1f . I submited a HD ticket (lawl) and no answer. I did manege to fix this problem by rechecking my client files, it hasn't happened since.

~hope this helps. ( sorry for any typos or weird sounding phrases, im on my phone lol )

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    Oh I had an extreme version of this. Mine was I could not complete ANY DUN if my char hit the last chest. It happened it parties and solo. I can really comment on the solo part because it was ONLY ME. I really could not comPlete eod b1f . I submited a HD ticket (lawl) and no answer. I did manege to fix this problem by rechecking my client files, it hasn't happened since.

~hope this helps. ( sorry for any typos or weird sounding phrases, im on my phone lol )
    hmm thanks for tryin help
    but it always happen in doungen with party.. so i gess its server prob?

Banned
    I found a new glitch out just now too,when you run IC you get crappy non-slot SG grade char-binding gear and FCHH for drops instead of stuff actually worth running the dungeon for....wtf was I thinking going back to PVE

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I found a new glitch out just now too,when you run IC you get crappy non-slot SG grade char-binding gear and FCHH for drops instead of stuff actually worth running the dungeon for....wtf was I thinking going back to PVE
    tell me about it.. sux

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post

i had this problem last week that everytime the legacy chest drops i got dc and i was running RS and EOD. then my friend told me to try the check new files button on the start up screen and it solve my problem. hope it helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12