Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Blocke Account

Exclamation Blocke Account

Hey guys, a friend of mine was gaming on my account, and he played a bit and then tried to get ecoins, he said he got me some free ecoins and somehow my account is now blocked :S

I opened a ticket, but theres no response.

Please help me! Can't wait to get back to the game.

Ellanow

QQ

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Ticket

After not getting a reply for a while, I made another ticket under Account Issues. Then they even replied to it saying its a duplicate and closed it but they didnt even reply to the other ticket!! I mean if the guy bothered to read the other ticket and see its the same, why didnt he just unblock my account?

Wow...what is up with cabal?

I guess I should spend my money elsewhere, they have such bad service.

What money? He got you free ecoins by probably filling our surveys with false information, in turn causing the account block for fraudulent activity.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Maybe he's lying and accidentally failed your pin 5 times? o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellanow View Post
    Hey guys, a friend of mine was gaming on my account, and he played a bit and then tried to get ecoins, he said he got me some free ecoins and somehow my account is now blocked :S

I opened a ticket, but theres no response.

Please help me! Can't wait to get back to the game.

Ellanow
    1+1=2

if he failed the pin he never woulda got ecoin in the first place.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I asked a guildmate of mine about how to get ecoins, and he told me to go to seven eleven and i got one of those charge cards or what ever they are called, and now i cant even enter that coupon.

I don't think my friend would lie, but he is only 13 xD so it's possible that he did something without realizing what he did. But I can't even check to see if he did get my free ecoins, cuz my account is blocked >.>

--------------------------------------------------Hello, this is CABAL Support Team. Thank you for your report.However, we may not interfere in conflicts between users unless below circumstances. - Engage in rude, racial, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including making sexual comments and/or cursing. If necessary, we will take proper actions with detailed evidence and investigation. If you have any further questions, please report us again.Thank you. Regards,CABAL Support Team --------------------------------------------------*Replied Time: 06:19 01/18/2011

WOW theres a helpful reply...>.> it didnt even have ANYTHING to do with my ticket.