Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: HELP!!!! cabal redown load help

Unhappy HELP!!!! cabal redown load help

everytime i try to redown load cabal i either takes hours to days or i get an hour message saying not all the right parts got downloaded iv tried to get it about 15 times now and same thing everytime pllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help

Quote Originally Posted by poe751 View Post
    everytime i try to redown load cabal i either takes hours to days or i get an hour message saying not all the right parts got downloaded iv tried to get it about 15 times now and same thing everytime pllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help
    i downloaded it a week ago or so, it works fine for me, only takes 20-30 min to d/l.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i downloaded it a week ago or so, it works fine for me, only takes 20-30 min to d/l.
    thats you not me in no way does this information help my situation iv been trying to download it for the past week iv left it to download it for day still NOTHING!! im getting sick of this bull

thats you not me in no way does this information help my situation iv been trying to download it for the past week iv left it to download it for day still NOTHING!! im getting sick of this bull
    the "information" suggests:
    a) you have really slow/crappy internet connection
    b) your harddrive/memory is junk
    or
    c) your pc cant handle cabals epic size of 1gb and crashes the whole mainframe.

i just included C cuz i can the mainframe son.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-16-2011 at 05:09 PM.

the "information" suggests:
    a) you have really slow/crappy internet connection
    b) your harddrive/memory is junk
    c) your pc cant handle cabals epic size of 1gb and crashes the whole mainframe.
    um i have an alienware it can handle anything and no its not my internet
    Last edited by poe751; 01-16-2011 at 05:14 PM.

um i have an alienware it can handle anything and no its not my internet its ESTsofts I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty ass service and their I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ass reliability
    woah bro calm down meng the filter is getn mad hom.o goin through this thread, and uh alienware was decent before it was bought out by dell bro. but i wasnt suggesting it was a brand specifc problem, i mean corrupt memory or bad h/ds can cause files that youve downloaded or are downloading currently to corrupt/fail integrity checks.. thats all lol...

other then that i guess re dl on your connection that only takes hours n hours? lol it doesnt sound like 8-10mb connection to me if its taking that long ..

woah bro calm down meng the filter is getn mad hom.o goin through this thread, and uh alienware was decent before it was bought out by dell bro. but i wasnt suggesting it was a brand specifc problem, i mean corrupt memory or bad h/ds can cause files that youve downloaded or are downloading currently to corrupt/fail integrity checks.. thats all lol...

other then that i guess re dl on your connection that only takes hours n hours? lol it doesnt sound like 8-10mb connection to me if its taking that long ..
    my point exactly would i take the time to type that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? this is why everyone is quiting est soft is ruining this forum and game

Banned
    um i have an alienware it can handle anything and no its not my internet
    lol @ the namedrop