Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal Wiki

Thumbs up Cabal Wiki

Greetings!

I work with Curse.com and we have recently acquired the Cabal Wiki.

I know it has some serious problems, and I would like to invite the community to join us in correcting those problems, and getting ready for the launch of Cabal II.

The wiki was recently moved to our servers, so if you have been a contributor in the past, you will need to re register, however, as long as you register the same username, your contributions will still be recorded.

I have not been playing the game long, but I have been wiki-ing for several years, so what I lack in game knowledge, I hope I can make up in wiki knowledge. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Banned
    Check my sig, it came from cabal wiki

cabal 2 won't be released any time soon..,plus est soft is really up tight on reveling much info on the game.

Shadow Titanium
    feels like this cabal II talks started like bilion years ago

My post was not to incite some sort of Cabal II thread... it was to let the community know that the wiki is under new management, and invite you all to come help us make it a better source of information for Cabal players so that when Cabal II is released, it's a place where players can hopefully count on the information it provides.

We recognize the problems the wiki has in it's current form, and want to make it better.