Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Force Blader PvP-Pro Tutorial by Shadown

Osmium
    lolol now go do fade blink combo like me ^_^

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    lolol now go do fade blink combo like me ^_^
    i went on my fb dash>hardluck>fade>dash(directly behind them)>root>fade>dash(through them as far as i could go)>force kick

its sooooo much fun playing with fade in combo now oomggggg lool too bad FA has all these ranged skills that i cant use to chase even when im close for distance

but im gonna try using fraps now to record and still be able to combo :O wen i stop being lazy ill try it out
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    you put assassinate as the 3rd skill right away, then you have the stupidity to put illusion stab in a combo, and call it a dps combo? then you have the retardation (if thats a word idk) to call it a "pro dps combo" ? kill yourself. thanksssssss
    im sorry but this Caught my eye. dude, Tenrai left his mark on cabal & i give him mad respect.
    & Also has one of the best FB guide/Combo's out there. But i guess your too ignorant to recognize. The cocky-dumb ones never win.
    Last edited by ReknoWunzz; 02-03-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Yes Tenrai is indeed legendary. He was one who inspired me to try dash on combo actually during the times I didnt know how. Those two people he mentioned like Guitarmaster and iWeak are open beta players and yes I agree once again that these guys can retarget>lock> and dash chase while in combo mode. Gears are not epic, but rather decent, they have good timing and they just know when to strike
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I am a newer here.
    Glad to meet u.
    Is anyone online?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234