Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Force Blader PvP-Pro Tutorial by Shadown

what program did you use to record that and did it slow gameplay?

LVL 130 FB
    Guild-Entice
    server-mar
    Hobbies-Pwnage

sony vegas pro to edit, fraps to record, vitual dub to compress

Banned
    i've been doing expert and pro phases for so long xD
    i like ur combo break stuff tho that's pretty useful thx man

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post

you read the pro... now.... V I C I O U S

Combo: T H E F O R B I D D E N H A N D

Pro's: Power Dps Combo, Assassinate repeatable twice in combo before hitting the line of 11 to infinite
    Con: Must be close range, you will need to straddle combo if your in a rate pvp (rate pvp is based on who crits, the normal primitive pvp)
    This combo is well effective all skills lvl 20 Except Assassinate which you keep at 9, but abyssal Crystal is replaced now with Seal of Damnation which should be lvl 18,20
    Infernal impact lvl 18, 20.

My BM2 Settup:

You must constantly be in motion with fb bm2, fading and dashing. Encircling your opponent, and drilling them down with 2 phases of bm2 strikes then retarget. The fb bm2 is 3rd easiest to re-target amongst the 6 classes. When going against warrior/blader in there bm2 as instant immunity is in effect best wait it out.

Also in this setup, it is also easy to freestyle pvp. Just throw abyssal and seal of damnation at 2 extras slots.

If you are snared with execration and are able to tank, to withstand just cancel a buff and rebuff it if your foe is out of range. (you are immune to knock downs and downs as you are casting your buffs) Or if your rich just cast those godly potions that release you from snares and such effects.

Your greatest asset as a force blader that separates you from all classes is your Force assault and force slash. You excessively as it deducts a total of 500+ hp within a 6-8 second duration without the damage behind it. These are the fundamental skills that grants force bladders being the ace class in the cabal world imo.

If anyone is looking for a sparring partner pm Ill train with ya =] Deuces and awesome post btw.

Keep educating cabal players whats up, its the only way nowadays to get that kick of a challenge in an awe inspiring game, 'I've seen alot of improvement in game play amongst the players, i sometimes hope cabal would hold pvp tourneys. The only way I see that is through gvg's lol.

Deuces.

Top Player I've encountered in BI 20 I've encountered in the past 2 months...
    Warrior: IWEAK

=] He has retargeting down pretty well.

But Natural Prodigy, I consider him rival but really good friend, Guitarmaster412.

till then... put your crowns on the ground

<3 Ten Ten! I got my combo bar settings from you
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    To my understanding, it just adjusts some tcp settings. I've used it on 3 different machines, and it hasn't been a noticeable difference on any of them.
    Perhaps I'll give it another try then.

But my latency normally remains around 17-20ms anyway, so i suppose that's why it doesn't do much for me

It worked for me. Just this morning, I was like OMG! The combo dont break while dashing like it used to, its very easy now and guess what else I was able to do....
    Dont finish the video it just repeats I just like the music xDDDD

Im gunna work on adding the fade on my combos from now on. Thanks to this thread

Okay LOL sorry for tripple post spam, this thread just intrigues me! >.<
    I attempted one of his combo tricks, its not yet perfected (I mean without pointing mouse cursor coz thats what Im doing). Im still starting to get used to it but here is a video of my practice on a dummy

Banned
    i read on forum i think by zodi

that when you fade in combo you dun completed full skill animation and it doesnt break combo

cananyone comfirm?

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    i read on forum i think by zodi

that when you fade in combo you dun completed full skill animation and it doesnt break combo

cananyone comfirm?
    Didnt work for me >.< thats how I play before w/o leatrix and fading in combo is just impossible

Banned
    no i mean in this tut it says when you fade in combo it detargets you from your enemy but i read sumwhere that fade in combo doesnt detarget you

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    It worked for me. Just this morning, I was like OMG! The combo dont break while dashing like it used to, its very easy now and guess what else I was able to do....
    Dont finish the video it just repeats I just like the music xDDDD

Im gunna work on adding the fade on my combos from now on. Thanks to this thread
    it did that to you? im downloading it right now and installing, i hope this works and i can fade in combo :X

if it does i love you for making this thread too !
    Last edited by Chris; 02-01-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast