Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Force Blader PvP-Pro Tutorial by Shadown

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post

you read the pro... now.... V I C I O U S

Combo: T H E F O R B I D D E N H A N D

Pro's: Power Dps Combo, Assassinate repeatable twice in combo before hitting the line of 11 to infinite
    Con: Must be close range, you will need to straddle combo if your in a rate pvp (rate pvp is based on who crits, the normal primitive pvp)
    This combo is well effective all skills lvl 20 Except Assassinate which you keep at 9, but abyssal Crystal is replaced now with Seal of Damnation which should be lvl 18,20
    Infernal impact lvl 18, 20.

My BM2 Settup:

You must constantly be in motion with fb bm2, fading and dashing. Encircling your opponent, and drilling them down with 2 phases of bm2 strikes then retarget. The fb bm2 is 3rd easiest to re-target amongst the 6 classes. When going against warrior/blader in there bm2 as instant immunity is in effect best wait it out.

Also in this setup, it is also easy to freestyle pvp. Just throw abyssal and seal of damnation at 2 extras slots.

If you are snared with execration and are able to tank, to withstand just cancel a buff and rebuff it if your foe is out of range. (you are immune to knock downs and downs as you are casting your buffs) Or if your rich just cast those godly potions that release you from snares and such effects.

Your greatest asset as a force blader that separates you from all classes is your Force assault and force slash. You excessively as it deducts a total of 500+ hp within a 6-8 second duration without the damage behind it. These are the fundamental skills that grants force bladders being the ace class in the cabal world imo.

If anyone is looking for a sparring partner pm Ill train with ya =] Deuces and awesome post btw.

Keep educating cabal players whats up, its the only way nowadays to get that kick of a challenge in an awe inspiring game, 'I've seen alot of improvement in game play amongst the players, i sometimes hope cabal would hold pvp tourneys. The only way I see that is through gvg's lol.

Deuces.

Top Player I've encountered in BI 20 I've encountered in the past 2 months...
    Warrior: IWEAK

=] He has retargeting down pretty well.

But Natural Prodigy, I consider him rival but really good friend, Guitarmaster412.

till then... put your crowns on the ground
    you put assassinate as the 3rd skill right away, then you have the stupidity to put illusion stab in a combo, and call it a dps combo? then you have the retardation (if thats a word idk) to call it a "pro dps combo" ? kill yourself. thanksssssss
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Omggggggggggg i can fade in combo i lvoe youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

helped alot huh o.o
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    helped alot huh o.o
    i just went on my fb, i did a debuff>fade>force kick>continued combo, i love this
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I like tenrai's style (mannerisms, music, etc.)

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I like tenrai's style (mannerisms, music, etc.)
    yea that song by CG was pretty decent xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Omggggggggggg i can fade in combo i lvoe youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    i gotta see if this helps me, tho i think i have to adjust some priority settings in my router too..

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    i gotta see if this helps me, tho i think i have to adjust some priority settings in my router too..
    i dont play off a router, i plug the cable into my laptop... if i un plug the power cable to my lappy i lag like crazy, and if i use my router i'll be getting the crappyest connection. the thing is like 10 years old as it is >.> i havent used wireless since killzone liberation on my psp...the game i dropped for cabal
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Im still using wireless LOL its funny how this turned out when I downloaded the latency fix, there are times that I lag,. like I can see it when I activate fraps, but I can still fade in combo.

@Shadown
    Oh btw Shadown if ure reading this, thanks for the comment honored to have an idol comment on youtube lewl.
    I think I got your speed demon mastered after so many prctice yesterday.
    Cant wait to show you the video as I apply it on a real player target in war ch
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    i dont play off a router, i plug the cable into my laptop... if i un plug the power cable to my lappy i lag like crazy, and if i use my router i'll be getting the crappyest connection. the thing is like 10 years old as it is >.> i havent used wireless since killzone liberation on my psp...the game i dropped for cabal
    well im getting like 50/20 down/up off of my wireless N, but i also have other computers on my network so sometimes i get lag spikes due to a much too small bandwidth

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast