Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: AH Name selection

AH Name selection

Have you ever wanted to buy something from the AH and want to message the person that's selling the item for a lower price BUT his/her name is so damn long or hard to spell, OR don't know if that letter is an i or L?

Well...it has happened to me a many times and its annoying! So my suggestion is to implement an option or something so you are able to select the sellers name so you won't have to type in their name. It will make life so much easier and its simple to implement!

Banned
    Yeah make it under the mail button or something.

+1 for your idea

not a bad idea

what about when u do sell somthing u get mail on it instead of that 3second message saying sold items

Banned
    But then people will get mad at other people for merching them

Quote Originally Posted by jrock View Post
    Have you ever wanted to buy something from the AH and want to message the person that's selling the item for a lower price BUT his/her name is so damn long or hard to spell, OR don't know if that letter is an i or L?

Well...it has happened to me a many times and its annoying! So my suggestion is to implement an option or something so you are able to select the sellers name so you won't have to type in their name. It will make life so much easier and its simple to implement!
    i totally support it it happen to me too cant spell the name of the seller