Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Illusion stone to pick up in IC?

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    there are epic ppl out there that solo's ft 1 in 20mins or less + if u get a epic drop u get it all for urself which ic2 u gotta split between a party (solo takes too long) but anyways if ur a unlucky person dont bother with epic drops just farm uch/uchh
    But ft almost always drops complete garbage, getting a uchh once in 5-10 run is good, and it costs at least a mil per run. At least IC2 consistently drops UCHH, UCHs and crafted forcium (for potentially epic items impossible to get elsewhere) on top of +8 cape drops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    But ft almost always drops complete garbage, getting a uchh once in 5-10 run is good, and it costs at least a mil per run. At least IC2 consistently drops UCHH, UCHs and crafted forcium (for potentially epic items impossible to get elsewhere) on top of +8 cape drops.
    u dont really need to go to the last boss and ppl can kill chakris without the cape so less than 15mins

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    u dont really need to go to the last boss and ppl can kill chakris without the cape so less than 15mins
    it's only worth your time if you get a key D:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I've ran over 40 IC2's and it's dropped pretty much junk every time besides my Drosnin, does that detour me from running it? Nope, I know the potential drop just like people know the potential for green stone in IC1 and EOX+8 in FT1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I've ran over 40 IC2's and it's dropped pretty much junk every time besides my Drosnin, does that detour me from running it? Nope, I know the potential drop just like people know the potential for green stone in IC1 and EOX+8 in FT1.
    ic2 drops are pretty .. for 15 runs we got 2 crit runes, and a forcy katana 2 slot with pc db cdi...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinox View Post
    ic2 drops are pretty .. for 15 runs we got 2 crit runes, and a forcy katana 2 slot with pc db cdi...
    uhh u got a forcy kat 2slot with 16crit dmg as craft?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinox View Post
    lol and? ive hardly got any decent drops so far, doesnt mean ill stop running them like fury would

lol i was just saying that ic2 is not that bad. its fun too.

screenie or proof, either way, in conclusion, stone suxs for ic1

Banned
    think of it worst drop in beautiful stone is redosm piece worst in glorious is forcium which is better ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast