Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Top 5 Wiz on Merc?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Hes also never produced a video from his perspective to prove he doesn't use/stack pots.

No there is no law in the game preventing it however extortion and capitalism isn't good for the economy or game mechanics. Adding 2 simple merchants from the beginning of the game would have prevented you from ever achieving what you have. Given the fact that you have been one of the richest people in the game from the beginning is proof enough you have done something illegitimate from the start.
    u also realize this made absolutely no sense. not only did u not specify wat the video was supposed to be about, u also didnt specify y is there pots/stacking involved. if there was pots/stacking y was it not allowed?

lol proof enough? use some of the common sense u supposedly have. if i can turn Mils into Bils wat makes u think i cant turn Ks into Mils? wat part of the buying / reselling concept dont u understand
    Last edited by Spur; 01-18-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    this thread needs more xi.
    hi
    my name is xi and i'm a lvl 139 wizard
    i use hand me down gears from my friends
    i farm t3 because i find it more fun than other tiers

problem officer?

dont really care how you people take this cuz really non of your opinions really matter to me, ive known spur for 2+years now? he definitly has never hacked before, and is probably one of he most dedicated people i know. hes smart and actually knows how buy and resell things which theres nothing wrong with. and how you spend your time does not make you a no life. if you enjoy what you do then whos to say its wrong. ive played this game on and off since open beta and right now am one of the stronget fbs on merc and guess what, i know im living the good life partying in college, spending time with my gf, and i still find time to play cabal,say whatever you guys want thats just my 2 cent.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    ive been playing black ops
    what system you have?

Pstree!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456