Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: unable to purchase more ecoin

unable to purchase more ecoin

I am unable to get the item I desire due to the shop not allowing me to purchase any further ecoin.

I was wanting to buy the procyon uniform for the FA before it left the shop today, but the site will not allow me to purchase the 500 more ecoin I would need to get it. It has been over a day now since I bought the 20$ in ecoins.

I used paypal to get the first 20$ of ecoins and it's the only way I have to get the other 500 I need in as well.

You can use GoCash prepaid cards I heard if you don't wish to wait. I'd say wait few more days then retry, if it doesn't allow you to refill still, submit a ticket.

It looks as though I'll have to wait anyway now, least until the item I wanted comes back around.

I can't drive to the locations selling the cards due to being home-bound, but if I can't refill via paypal, I'll have to ask someone to go get me one of those cards if they sell them in such small sizes as 5$, I don't have the money to get anything larger at the moment as my funds are limited.

you had sufficient funds in paypal account and it denied purchase?

(if i remember correctly, limit is like 200 or 300 dollars of ecoin, so it wouldnt be a limit issue)

that suc.ks you missed the costume ,maybe if you really want it that bad submit help desk ticket and explain the situation they might help you get the costume you wanted after fixing your ecoin problem.....worst thing that could happen is they say no...
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-20-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Yeah I had sufficient funds to cover the second transaction I wanted to do. It was only 5$ since I only needed 500 more coins.

It says currently I've hit my limit though despite I've only spent 20$ total in buying the ecoins. I may ask them about it, because you are right, the worse that could happen is a simple refusal.