Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Est's proud "professional service"

Est's proud "professional service"

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Usually, it takes some minutes to eCoin to be delivered.
    We have confirmed that your eCoin balance has been refilled as you requested, so please check on your eCoin balance one more time.

If you have any further questions, please report us again.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team

this response was not received until hours later almost a whole day actually. they say it only takes minutes which appeared to be a lie. they also say that they have confirmed it and its fixed. guess what, that also is a lie since i havent recieved my e-coins yet and its been days since the time they happily accepted and pocketed my money.

this is only one of the perfect example of the "professional service" EST providing its customers and so proud of.

2nd example is issue regarding my gf's account. it takes u literally 3 days to respond to anything so people who have important issues that need resolving end up sending another ticket to get your attention. and this is how you guys respond "pls refer back to the previous ticket blalbalba". how can u actually go back to the previous ticket when soon as u respond to it, its closed. and if u go to "additional question" it sends a brand new ticket number. the biggest problem here is -ITS UNDER ONE ACCOUNT THAT THE TICKET IS COMING FROM. ALL U GOTTA DO IS LOOK UP THE INFO AND DO WHAT IT IS THAT NEEDs TO BE DONE RATHER THAN SAYING GO BACK TO PREVIOUS TICKET AND SEND YOUR RESPONSE THROUGH THERE. WHAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE OF THE REPLY ON A BRAND NEW TICKET TO AN OLD TICKET IF ITS COMING FROM ONE ACCOUNT?.

in my honest opinion, you feel like u have already collected enough money from the account so rather than giving a detailed informative response and a fix, all you are doing is giving customers an alibi so u can force them to make a brand new account to collect more money.

Welcome to Cabal, give all your money to est or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.
    Hi!

I dont buy in 5 dollar increments anymore. everytime I do I dont get my ecoins. its like a conspiracy to get more money.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

this wasnt a 5 dollar purchase, it was 50 if thats what u meant. but yea seems like all est is doing now is just collecting money and not delivering. dont u just love their service