Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still cannot tranfer my OGPLANET account...

Hybrid View

Angry Still cannot tranfer my OGPLANET account...

Um, i for some reason still am not able to transfer my ogp account... i reset my password many times already (it was banned because they falsely accused me of botting) and when i go to the transfer screen it says my password is wrong! can a GM please contact me about this issue? thanks...

Banned
    How do you falsely accuse someone of botting? You either did it or you didn't. I'm pretty sure you probably did.

thats the thing i did no bot i dint even know what a 3rd party software was until i hit urban dictionary -yes i am new to pc games-
    or computers overall

Banned
    give it up they wont help transfer banned ogp accounts.

i sure hope they do i had 300mil on it and spent around 80 bucks on it

Banned
    Only Rumble Fighters spend so little. Those dirt bags....

rumble who?

Quote Originally Posted by sonicboyx01 View Post
    Um, i for some reason still am not able to transfer my ogp account... i reset my password many times already (it was banned because they falsely accused me of botting) and when i go to the transfer screen it says my password is wrong! can a GM please contact me about this issue? thanks...
    lull, your aware for you to be blocked for botting it would take a gm to make the decision, even if video was recorded by someone else and helpdesk'd. you cant be accused of botting, because your not blocked untill a gm reviews any evidence, monitors the account, and makes decision.

300m is enough for ...umm....a cr2? maybe? i dunno i think id just start over instead of waiting for this other acct to be unbanned/transferred.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    lull, your aware for you to be blocked for botting it would take a gm to make the decision, even if video was recorded by someone else and helpdesk'd. you cant be accused of botting, because your not blocked untill a gm reviews any evidence, monitors the account, and makes decision.

300m is enough for ...umm....a cr2? maybe? i dunno i think id just start over instead of waiting for this other acct to be unbanned/transferred.
    wow we have to remember this is og planet they banned people unfairly every day that is something we can see by shouting in any channel in mercury and yeah start over is not so bad when u only got to lv 88 but 300 mil is a lot and so is 80 bucks when you could have used it somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by sonicboyx01 View Post
    wow we have to remember this is og planet they banned people unfairly every day that is something we can see by shouting in any channel in mercury and yeah start over is not so bad when u only got to lv 88 but 300 mil is a lot and so is 80 bucks when you could have used it somewhere else
    o i remember clearly; besides i think my man steward is pissed, he prolly got banned too, this was bout 7-8* months ago or somethin, but i had to admit he had upd his game for sure.

wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast