Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Sell/Buy Chac/Acc without being scammed

How To Sell/Buy Chac/Acc without being scammed

Hi Everyone,

I would like to buy a chac or an acc but I heard my friends got scammed so I want to know what is the process of buying a chac/ or acc to make sure I dont get scam. In order words, what are the steps when you guys buy a chac/acc?

1. How would i make sure the person will transfer the chac after i pay the chac transfer fee and pay the person alz first? Did you guys pay the alz first, before that person type in the code to transfer?

2. if I have to pay with dollars through paypal first, and if the person dont transfer or give me their chac or acc, can i still cancel my money on paypal after i sent the money already?

tysm, looking forward to hearing your replies.

Thats like Blind dates, sometimes it work.... others its chaos xD

What a gamble... lulz
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by iquestion View Post

Hi Everyone,

I would like to buy a chac or an acc but I heard my friends got scammed so I want to know what is the process of buying a chac/ or acc to make sure I dont get scam. In order words, what are the steps when you guys buy a chac/acc?

1. How would i make sure the person will transfer the chac after i pay the chac transfer fee and pay the person alz first? Did you guys pay the alz first, before that person type in the code to transfer?

2. if I have to pay with dollars through paypal first, and if the person dont transfer or give me their chac or acc, can i still cancel my money on paypal after i sent the money already?

tysm, looking forward to hearing your replies.
    I am currently making a guide for this. Probably post it tomorrow.

Also don't buy anything from xStar or xCarnage. He is currently making a living scamming people.
    Last edited by FelixFelice; 01-20-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Banned
    have the person who sellin the character lend the buyer an important or valuble item then when the buyer logs back with the new character give the item bak

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    have the person who sellin the character lend the buyer an important or valuble item then when the buyer logs back with the new character give the item bak

What's stop the buyer from scamming too? Dur dur

Its called a middleman, find someone ingame who is trustworthy and knows both plauers and have him middleman

Banned
    simple if u cant take risks dont bother buying it and usually if ur the one buying the account item they send first and u pay after

if they ask u to pay first then they prob trying to scam u

Take screenshots of the whole convo, est is actually decent at banning people who scam via transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    simple if u cant take risks dont bother buying it and usually if ur the one buying the account item they send first and u pay after

if they ask u to pay first then they prob trying to scam u
    Buyer pays before the seller sends the item. You don't go on ebay and order something and have them send you the item before paying do you?

SIGMetal
    u dont do it cause there is no safety measure. ive been middleman for a whole bunch of trades cause people like choosing me. this might be the safest but in my opinion there are still flaws to it. lets say someone is selling a account bound sig eof+7 for 2B. one of them pays me 2b to hold then the other guy sends the eof. how would i as the middle know if the eof is sent or not? one can say they sent it and the other can say they never received it... who am i supposed to give the 2b to then?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast