Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: With regards to transfer; very sorry if this is a "just be patient" question

Hybrid View

With regards to transfer; very sorry if this is a "just be patient" question

I submitted a ticket about transferring my account and I trust that it has either been looked into or will be, so that's not the issue (in other words, my issue is not instigating a transfer).

Instead, my issue is this: I have one character by the same name as the character I'm attempting to transfer, so I don't know if that'd be an issue. Also, I don't know how long a transfer would take.

I'm not being impatient, and it could be a month before I'd ever get impatient on the issue, but if there has been a problem with the transfer, I'll need to submit another request for a transfer. Can anyone tell me an average amount of time it would take to get an old character transfered to this new Cabal? (It was from OGP or whatever)

Again, I'm sorry if I appear impatient. I swear I'm not, I'm just mildly paranoid about something going wrong with the transfer and me waiting for a long time without result.

Its all good. Just to let ya know though. Ive been waiting for 4 months, since Nov 5th for my toons to transfer. They said that its being processed and please be patient. I think 4 months is enought patience personally. Also, it makes me mad that i have $400 in that toon. AND i played since OGP open beta. ALSO that i tried to transfer when it was open and new to the site but the transfer button told me that there was 'high traffic' and to try again later, even at 1:00am :P