Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: multiple miss in bm2?

Angry multiple miss in bm2?

anyone else noticed that as of late the rate of missing in bm2 is higher? im a 158 WA with pretty good (not epic but pretty good) gear. i went bm2 AND aura with a total of 57% rate (maxed at 50) and what you could immagine to be a LOT of attack rate
    i missed 6 times in a row, and i BARELY crit....now with way over the max ammount how is it that out of 20 hits in bm2, only 4 critted?

just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnLynn View Post
    anyone else noticed that as of late the rate of missing in bm2 is higher? im a 158 WA with pretty good (not epic but pretty good) gear. i went bm2 AND aura with a total of 57% rate (maxed at 50) and what you could immagine to be a LOT of attack rate
    i missed 6 times in a row, and i BARELY crit....now with way over the max ammount how is it that out of 20 hits in bm2, only 4 critted?

just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?
    yup happened to me. - can imagine BL retargetting and like 20 misses in a row xD I was like wtf. Penna gots intuition man hahaha. I got a vid will upload - tank hunting came across a penna. missed like 15-20 times in a row when I got it to below half.

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Try relogging when this problem occurs. Some reported that it might occur with connection issues after a long time of being online.