Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Look who forgot to turn off their view equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Who said I forgot? Alex paid to get orbs crafted just like ALOT of people did back when Spoon was playing that char. Adami had more orbs crafted than Alex, but didn't get any PC. Alex got a PC and Rage ended up getting it. Either way Epidemic's just trying to deflect on to others because Razer and Selene are both using GM gear. Razer gave Selen his EoF+8 and his Forcium Kat or Blade whatever. I'm sure you can guess what kind of weapon Selene is using. 10 dmg 7 amp with a craft. Someone should see if Selene has his view gear off sometime so we can have even more laughs.
    i can turn it off if you want. like i said, besides the eof+8 that damn near all of venus (with the exception of you apparently) knows i found, im nothing special, a bunch of failed to + gears and some event boots, whooop de dooo!
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    i can turn it off if you want. like i said, besides the eof+8 that damn near all of venus (with the exception of you apparently) knows i found, im nothing special, a bunch of failed to + gears and some event boots, whooop de dooo!
    The screen shot of you finding it is still in "your old dead computer?" amirite? How come you arent denying the 7/10 now? You used to before even tho everyone knows you got one from Razer.
    Last edited by otice1; 01-20-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    The screen shot of you finding it is still in "your old dead computer?" amirite?
    yessir u are, as soon as u can tell me how to get it to boot up to safe mode instead of freezing ill attempt to get the ss. im playing on a laptop now bro, sorry... computers die.... its a part of life i guess.

Banned
    yessir u are, as soon as u can tell me how to get it to boot up to safe mode instead of freezing ill attempt to get the ss. im playing on a laptop now bro, sorry... computers die.... its a part of life i guess.
    That's about convincing as Razer saying he doesnt have GM gear.

Banned
    The screen shot of you finding it is still in "your old dead computer?" amirite?
    oh god this is definatly a hacker exuse. computers just dont "die". selene u are so dumb. otice caught u./

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    oh god this is definatly a hacker exuse. computers just dont "die". selene u are so dumb. otice caught u./
    Why hack for gear when you can get it risk-free from a guild member at no expense to you?

Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    nah your right, but lethal, honestly, (this is a serious question =/) why would my windows xp machine load drivers all the way to mup.sys (if i remember right right it was w/e the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ mup is) when trying to go into safe mode? otherwise when im not trying to go into safe mode it goes directly to BSOD

Why hack for gear when you can get it risk-free from a guild member at no expense to you?
    i know right gomer? i mean honestly, all eox+8s had to have been hacked, its not like the drop in game.... idiot....

Banned
    i know right gomer? i mean honestly, all eox+8s had to have been hacked, its not like the drop in game.... idiot....
    Its not like his eof8 disapeared the same day you got yours? Owait it did. Weird, especially since there is no proof of anyone in the game buying from him. 1+1=?

Its not like his eof8 disapeared the same day you got yours? Owait it did. Weird, especially since there is no proof of anyone in the game buying from him. 1+1=?
    2. (just because i know you honestly needed help with that) and his dissapeared the DAY i got mine? thats funny. as far as i knew his bl used an osm suit, and it was before view gear. and the fact that he continued to slay ppl on his blader for 2 months after i got mine is pretty evident.

im surprised matrimoney hasnt made you all drink the coolaid yet.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast