Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Look who forgot to turn off their view equipment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    2. (just because i know you honestly needed help with that) and his dissapeared the DAY i got mine? thats funny. as far as i knew his bl used an osm suit, and it was before view gear. and the fact that he continued to slay ppl on his blader for 2 months after i got mine is pretty evident.

im surprised matrimoney hasnt made you all drink the coolaid yet.
    Winning pvps with his blader means he had his eof8? K! Problem? You didnt even mention that he had it in your paragraph. Stop avoiding how obviously illegitimate you and your gm generated bro are.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Winning pvps with his blader means he had his eof8? K! Problem? You didnt even mention that he had it in your paragraph. Stop avoiding how obviously illegitimate you and your gm generated bro are.
    ok, now tell me how his dissapeared the day i got mine? or how he even had one? this can go both ways there slim, keep trying though.. btw, my view gear has been on a while now. if i never log onto my fb, wtf does it matter if ppl see my gear or not? im on right now also. if you want me to admit to having unlegit get the way your buttbuddy matri admits it... im sorry, i just cant do that, since my gear legit and all. and since when does someone having "decent" gear mean their unlegit... matri's wi came a long way (whether his orb should be there or not) should he be badged as having stuff given? as i recall you bought a +7 amp kat from me, in which you sold for 90m on accident leaving you broke, so since you recovered and obviously made a respectable fs does that mean youve had stuff given to you? honestly this d ick measuring contest of you and matris got old about a year ago. just because you guys care about being the best doesnt mean the rest of us give a flying f uck. im too busy trying to graduate from college to care about you...sorry if that ruins your ego in any way.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    ok, now tell me how his dissapeared the day i got mine? or how he even had one? this can go both ways there slim, keep trying though.. btw, my view gear has been on a while now. if i never log onto my fb, wtf does it matter if ppl see my gear or not? im on right now also. if you want me to admit to having unlegit get the way your buttbuddy matri admits it... im sorry, i just cant do that, since my gear legit and all. and since when does someone having "decent" gear mean their unlegit... matri's wi came a long way (whether his orb should be there or not) should he be badged as having stuff given? as i recall you bought a +7 amp kat from me, in which you sold for 90m on accident leaving you broke, so since you recovered and obviously made a respectable fs does that mean youve had stuff given to you? honestly this d ick measuring contest of you and matris got old about a year ago. just because you guys care about being the best doesnt mean the rest of us give a flying f uck. im too busy trying to graduate from college to care about you...sorry if that ruins your ego in any way.
    Since nothing you said is relevant to anything stated in this thread I should just tldr you but I'll give you the decency not to. Instead:

1. Not only do I and Matt have SS's of nearly every trade and sale we've ever made, there is no suspicion of any piece of gear we have.
    2. There are very reliable people all of which will swear that you have a 7/10 weapon (obv given by Razer) and your eof8 is extremely suspicious also, especially since razer's disappeared and no one bought it.
    3. Neither you nor Razer spend a decent amount of time in game, you still spend billions of alz, and yet you accuse people who play much more often of being illegitimate?
    4. If you didn't care about what I'm saying you wouldn't be typing up paragraphs bro

Its not like his eof8 disapeared the same day you got yours? Owait it did. Weird, especially since there is no proof of anyone in the game buying from him. 1+1=?
    3!!! now where's ma cookie

Since nothing you said is relevant to anything stated in this thread I should just tldr you but I'll give you the decency not to. Instead:

1. Not only do I and Matt have SS's of nearly every trade and sale we've ever made, there is no suspicion of any piece of gear we have.
    2. There are very reliable people all of which will swear that you have a 7/10 weapon (obv given by Razer) and your eof8 is extremely suspicious also, especially since razer's disappeared and no one bought it.
    3. Neither you nor Razer spend a decent amount of time in game, you still spend billions of alz, and yet you accuse people who play much more often of being illegitimate?
    4. If you didn't care about what I'm saying you wouldn't be typing up paragraphs bro
    i spend billions of alz? are you kidding me? that right there proves you know absolutely nothing about me. just because ive put in offers of stuff doesnt mean ive spent any of it, i cant remember the last thing ive put an offer on and gotten, the last major thing ive gotten has been my sig event boots which ive made from the event. other that that i had been walking around with your alz. the alz you gave for my kat, never spent it until recently trying to +11 a 20% forc orb and failing horribly. also. i log on my fb for about an hour per day to solo ic. (yes, once per day) after that i log straight to my fa which i duo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ all day long with my gf. so please explain to me how i dont run anything? my fb alone has around 300 ft finishes(not counting when i used to kill nesbite and leave. i have around 50 ic1 solos, fa is at around 30 ic runs. please act like your tracking me all day long there bro, i havent even seen you in game in the last 6 months.

im done with you, your really terrible at this.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ezseleneez View Post
    i spend billions of alz? Are you kidding me? That right there proves you know absolutely nothing about me. Just because ive put in offers of stuff doesnt mean ive spent any of it, i cant remember the last thing ive put an offer on and gotten, the last major thing ive gotten has been my sig event boots which ive made from the event. Other that that i had been walking around with your alz. The alz you gave for my kat, never spent it until recently trying to +11 a 20% forc orb and failing horribly. Also. I log on my fb for about an hour per day to solo ic. (yes, once per day) after that i log straight to my fa which i duo i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥ all day long with my gf. So please explain to me how i dont run anything? My fb alone has around 300 ft finishes(not counting when i used to kill nesbite and leave. I have around 50 ic1 solos, fa is at around 30 ic runs. Please act like your tracking me all day long there bro, i havent even seen you in game in the last 6 months.

Im done with you, your really terrible at this.
    el
    oh
    el

Banned
    something tells me otic, mat, and stick r the same people lol (like most of their guild of 1-2)...but like all others posted here, they're just hunches lol. not gonna dwell on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    sorry but i put well over 10b into my orb, razer got everything he has for free

nuff said
    HAHAA!!!!! poor guy
    [GM]: whoa i just crafted an epic forcium orb
    Mat: say what?? dude hook me up! how much??
    [GM]: umm they're f........
    (Mat suddenly interrupts): make it 10bill, cool?
    [GM]: uhh mat its f.......
    (Mat interrupts again): comon man 10bill is all i got!
    [GM]: well umm ok 10bill it is
    Mat: SWEET!!!!!!
    1 week later
    Razer: sup mat
    Mat: dude you wont believe what just happened, I got an epic orb from a GM
    Razer: whoa cool dude I did too
    Mat: and guess what, it was only 10bill
    Razer: what??
    Mat: yeah I'm telling you dude, pretty sweet huh?? Now I might be able to keep up with Spur oh dude maybe I might be better
    this is gonna be sweet
    (Razer interrupts): umm Mat, didn't you hear?
    Mat: what?
    Razer: GM crafted orbs are free
    Mat: wait WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!! but but but.......
    Razer: yeah dude, look at mine
    Mat: wait what u trying to say is...
    (Razer interrupts): yeah brah you dun goof'd
    LethalHeart: hey cheer up Mat i'm sure there are many unlegit people out there that lost alz in the process to become unlegit...............dumb@$$
    Mat: (leaves): uhh help desk umm a [GM] took 10bill from me and I want it back
    6months later
    HelpDesk:......................................... .................................................. ....
    Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 01-20-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    HAHAA!!!!! poor guy
    [GM]: whoa i just crafted an epic forcium orb
    Mat: say what?? dude hook me up! how much??
    [GM]: umm they're f........
    (Mat suddenly interrupts): make it 10bill, cool?
    [GM]: uhh mat its f.......
    (Mat interrupts again): comon man 10bill is all i got!
    [GM]: well umm ok 10bill it is
    Mat: SWEET!!!!!!
    1 week later
    Razer: sup mat
    Mat: dude you wont believe what just happened, I got an epic orb from a GM
    Razer: whoa cool dude I did too
    Mat: and guess what, it was only 10bill
    Razer: what??
    Mat: yeah I'm telling you dude, pretty sweet huh?? Now I might be able to keep up with Spur oh dude maybe I might be better
    this is gonna be sweet
    (Razer interrupts): umm Mat, didn't you hear
    Mat: what?
    Razer: GM crafted orbs are free
    Mat: WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!! but but but.......
    Razer: yeah dude, look at mine
    Mat: (leaves razer): uhh help desk umm a [GM] took 10bill from me and I want it back
    6months later
    HelpDesk:......................................... .................................................. ....
    worth laughing LMAO

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    something tells me otic, mat, and stick r the same people lol (like most of their guild of 1-2)...but like all others posted here, they're just hunches lol. not gonna dwell on it.
    Oh shoot you found out. You should be the next Sherlock Holmes, or maybe even Batman.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast