Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
ok, now tell me how his dissapeared the day i got mine? or how he even had one? this can go both ways there slim, keep trying though.. btw, my view gear has been on a while now. if i never log onto my fb, wtf does it matter if ppl see my gear or not? im on right now also. if you want me to admit to having unlegit get the way your buttbuddy matri admits it... im sorry, i just cant do that, since my gear legit and all. and since when does someone having "decent" gear mean their unlegit... matri's wi came a long way (whether his orb should be there or not) should he be badged as having stuff given? as i recall you bought a +7 amp kat from me, in which you sold for 90m on accident leaving you broke, so since you recovered and obviously made a respectable fs does that mean youve had stuff given to you? honestly this d ick measuring contest of you and matris got old about a year ago. just because you guys care about being the best doesnt mean the rest of us give a flying f uck. im too busy trying to graduate from college to care about you...sorry if that ruins your ego in any way.
Since nothing you said is relevant to anything stated in this thread I should just tldr you but I'll give you the decency not to. Instead:

1. Not only do I and Matt have SS's of nearly every trade and sale we've ever made, there is no suspicion of any piece of gear we have.
2. There are very reliable people all of which will swear that you have a 7/10 weapon (obv given by Razer) and your eof8 is extremely suspicious also, especially since razer's disappeared and no one bought it.
3. Neither you nor Razer spend a decent amount of time in game, you still spend billions of alz, and yet you accuse people who play much more often of being illegitimate?
4. If you didn't care about what I'm saying you wouldn't be typing up paragraphs bro