Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My account won't transfer!

Unhappy My account won't transfer!

Alright, so i used to play like 3 years ago when cabal was still a part of OG Planet and i played for about a year then i quit for a year. then i started back up for a while and i had to be away for 3 weeks and for some reason i was banned while i was away! (not sure y. no one had my info or anything and i didnt do anything) so i gave up after that. AND NOW im back and im pretty sure my account was unbanned but then cabal went away from OG Planet and now i cant transfer my account? it is saying it doesnt exist or something even though i went back to og planet and SIGNED IN and i even saw when i spent $40 on the game. Anyway getting to the point i put in a ticket for them to check it and then i gave them the info and nothing has happened. they responded to it but my characters are not back EVEN though they said they found them.
    If any GM's can comment and help plz!

My character was Hammy13 he was on the Mercury server and he was lvl 90 and i had $40 put into it along with ALOT of time and good items. i know its not the highest lvl but for me it is and i dont want to have to restart and have lost a year of my life...

You cannot transfer your account from OGP through the main site. This transfer if currently for CABAL Global accounts, not old OGP account.

If you need to transfer the OGP account, I'd suggest you submitting a ticket to HelpDesk.