Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Razor ruins the fun in war channel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol @ lethal, when you did play cabal you were so jealous of my blader you had to fake screenshots of your stats, this is a fact. also like how youre making fun of lilbop and her garbage gear, from what i remember the only decent thing your blader had was a s.amp forcy blade, nothing else. sure you can tell everyone you had sig event items, but did you ever provide a ss?

@ razer, you seem to be forgetting the countless times you went to war with your hacked gear, and sat in ch8 pvping people for the remainder of the time that you were on. nobody likes you simply due to the fact that you're so ignorant about your gear and fully denied every single piece of it. the only time i ever talked to you was to try to befriend you to actually see if you got all that gear that people said you had, hence the reason why i took a screenshot of you saying your gear was "LEGIT" pretty funny isnt it? lets be honest here, if no one took these SS's of your gear where would you be right now? in channel 8 pvping people and talking more trash? you said yourelf you expected a ban, that right there shows you know that your char and its gear shouldnt exist in the first place, so why do you continue to play?

also, you say you cause no harm in-game, but what do you call giving selene an eof 8 and a 7 amp 10 dmg forcium wep??? are you implying that you giving him free imported gear causes no harm? im pretty sure HE farms, grind etc etc

also, how many gm given items have you already sold razer? dozens of items im SURE, i specifically remember you having 3 fully geared chars, a wiz a bl and an mfs, your bl had dual 7/10 weps, eof 8 and bof 7's, whered they go? you gonna try to say EST took your BL gear but not your OBVIOUS imported fs gear? same with your wiz gear, who'd you sell all of that to?

also, you do nothing in-game, then how'd you get to lvl 160 and get the honor rank requires to wear your bos 7's? did the gm's edit your honor rank and level for you as well?
    So are you going to be the "pot" or the "kettle"? Your orb would not exist without a G.M., your argument that it can be dropped doesn't mean anything mostly since you didn't find it, nor anyone else. Get off his jock till your house is clean.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

RedOsmium
    I'll sum up this thread to save everyone from having to read 3 page essays.

Basically:

Razer has some godly gear.

Mat is mad that Razer's gear is so godly and reports him.

Various trolls hop in and flame both of them for taking this game so serious.

Razer breaks the silence and admits his gear is unlegit and that he will eventually get banned.

Mat starts to feel some sense of accomplishment.

Leathal hops in to make Mat lose that sense of accomplishment after reminding him how unlegit his orb is.

Various trolls now start to flame all of them.

Meanwhile Mishon just sips is caramel coffee and has a ball laughing his ass off.

The End, have a nice day.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    sure you can tell everyone you had sig event items, but did you ever provide a ss?
    Yeah, I did. You ignored it like 90% of my other posts that just totally wreck you.

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they're banned in VRS.(im banned)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they send in tickets to get my orb banned.(I sent in some for sirazzer)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people for not being legit (i buy loads of alz and my orb was gm crafted)

hi my name is matrimoney, anything that i don't like i ignore because it probably proves me wrong.(especially spur because i cant beat him, i blindly flame(honor rank 20?LOLOL better just forget about it))

Banned
    im amazed this forum still up

how is a garbage 8/24 orb gm crafted.. lulz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    Yeah, I did. You ignored it like 90% of my other posts that just totally wreck you.

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they're banned in VRS.(im banned)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they send in tickets to get my orb banned.(I sent in some for sirazzer)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people for not being legit (i buy loads of alz and my orb was gm crafted)

hi my name is matrimoney, anything that i don't like i ignore because it probably proves me wrong.(especially spur because i cant beat him, i blindly flame(honor rank 20?LOLOL better just forget about it))
    aahhahaha if u had screenshots of sig gear on ur blader u woulda posted it by now, u obviously dont cuz we all know u had s.tit amp rofl

gerrrrrbbb bl is gerrrbbbbb

being banned on vrs means nothing ive already explained this, and the sad thing is is that im sure you're responsible for most of the bans on there by spamming the balls out of the report button ever since i told you thats all u had to do to ban people was spam it.

lol @ me buying alz, how many times do i have to prove you wrong before you realize theres no proof behind any of your accusations? oh right, you're lethal a.k.a lemonade stand pro, a.k.a photoshopped bl stats

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish24 View Post
    how is a garbage 8/24 orb gm crafted.. lulz
    uhhh cause a G.M. crafted it....as in same way anyone would craft it, never mind your lost go re-read to catch up....

@Mat, your Orb still is not a Legit item...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    uhhh cause a G.M. crafted it....as in same way anyone would craft it, never mind your lost go re-read to catch up....

@Mat, your Orb still is not a Legit item...
    nonlegit in your eyes, legit in mine

if it was 8 rate 2 slot with 7 amp in both slots id admit it was completely nonlegit, but like ive said before anyone could have gotten/found/made this orb

Banned
    How come nobody hatin' on my 25dmg aop?

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast