Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Quick question...

If he were to get that same orb now via an orb crafter or dungeon drop, extend and make it be the same as his other, would you all still be betching about his orb? Even though it'd be identical? Or would it then move on to the alz buying accusations?
    simple answer: he coudn't...no forcium orb crafter left and he couldn't finish ft2 (if that's where the db forci orbs drop, i wouldn't know lol), not with his guild of 1-2

his best bet is a 'char binding upon equip' one from the nerfed dungeons but even so, i doubt he'd get a pc rate or dmg. Do u see a lot of that in ah? no. do u even see a db orb, lol, none as of this posting lol.

so quick answer: he would never get an identical one...but he did many many moons ago. And given the circumstances and his own admission, what did that tell u?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    simple answer: he coudn't...no forcium orb crafter left and he couldn't finish ft2 (if that's where the db forci orbs drop, i wouldn't know lol), not with his guild of 1-2

his best bet is a 'char binding upon equip' one from the nerfed dungeons but even so, i doubt he'd get a pc rate or dmg. Do u see a lot of that in ah? no. do u even see a db orb, lol, none as of this posting lol.

so quick answer: he would never get an identical one...but he did many many moons ago. And given the circumstances and his own admission, what did that tell u?
    simple answer would be that you kids would go on to the alz buying excuse

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    A month? It was more like a week. It's funny how in one of the selling threads he is questioning how someone else is able to get an eos +8 and then turn around and have alz to bid on wiz amp gloves. Yet he got an eos 8, then turned around and paid 4 or 5 bil for a topaz orb a week later. Matriphoney= biggest hypocrite on these forums.
    I'd be loaded too if I sold +7(now +11) forcy bl suit/gloves and multiple aop6s/ hp steal rune.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    A month? It was more like a week. It's funny how in one of the selling threads he is questioning how someone else is able to get an eos +8 and then turn around and have alz to bid on wiz amp gloves. Yet he got an eos 8, then turned around and paid 4 or 5 bil for a topaz orb a week later. Matriphoney= biggest hypocrite on these forums.
    lol u know how long i saved up for that eos? months upon months, think before u post I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, i temporarily degeared for my cape and borrowed alz for my orb

reason i questioned kuja was because ive literally never seen him sell anything in AH/forum/in-game, so how exactly do you make 8b+? nvm...what am i thinking? fiery makes 20b a week from doing nothing duh!
    Last edited by Mat; 01-22-2011 at 06:28 PM.

silly mat, maybe he has an alt seller? hur hur hur

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    how in the world would losing gear have anything to do with alz, if i remember correctly gear doesnt include alz does it?

oh no i just lost all my gears!!!

does that change the fact that i got 2b in my inventory? lethal logic ftw

it's funny because he said gear AND alz. By what you've been saying there's no way it wouldn't have played out like:

dromar: i lost all my gear and alz trying to duplicate it in the guild bank
    mat: ok just pay me the 700m u owe me
    dromar: ok i do everything u say

come on guys it sounds legit to me.

ohwait

pic related, it's you interneting.

Banned
    I actually just said gear go find the thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    it's funny because he said gear AND alz. By what you've been saying there's no way it wouldn't have played out like:

dromar: i lost all my gear and alz trying to duplicate it in the guild bank
    mat: ok just pay me the 700m u owe me
    dromar: ok i do everything u say

come on guys it sounds legit to me.

ohwait

pic related, it's you interneting.
    blatant lies dont get u very far do they lethal? hows your lemonade stand and ur mansion of a house? oh wait......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    it's funny because he said gear AND alz.
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Lost over 4b of gear. Am like compensation GMs.

Investigate my ticket while you're at it.
    Yes i guess i said i lost alz too. OK!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    mansion of a house? oh wait......
    Never said it was a mansion. I showed you the timestamped pics and it's pretty big, but u calling it a mansion makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

blatent lies he says, lol.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast