Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    How come nobody hatin' on my 25dmg aop?
    cause it's fake xD :P

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    your post saying what he said? oh hang on let me reply to something that requires no reply?

spurs right, it couldnt be dropped back then but it COULD be crafted, could it not? i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...now the orb can be dropped in a dungeon and im sure there will be one dropped thats either 1 or 2 slot, and who cares about char bind? not like that affects the stats on the orb
    man the logic...dh is blade so there must be someone in orb? lol. (yeah right, at the rate spoon upped these 'friends' crafting, yeah it's hard to belive, no one was in orb lol)
    and in past logic, gears lost doesn't translate to alz lost, sheesh, apparently needs education in economics 101. opportunity cost? hello. Potential income, windfall in basic accounting? hello?

back to point, only alex was at forci orb ( which he achieved literally overnight, lol, if u gonna get ahold of muhamad or nezral +r.i.p. in cabal, you'll find out more), or maybe he got to it through the corrupt gm's help. still boils down to the fact --- that orb wouldn't have been possible THEN without GM intervention. Period.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    The deal is you were given access to a GM created account that was magically leveled to Forcium DB Orbs. I believe it was said no one in Venus, or even here on Merc could craft forcium DB orbs at the time you got it. I even question whether anyone can still craft that orb.

Keep up the good fight trying to convince people your orb was obtained legally. If there are people who believe it's legit, they are either 1) di.ckriders or 2) ignorant.
    you have no proof, and the proof you have isnt true

you wanna know why? i saw mats orb, he linked it to me before he extended, he linked it to me WHILE HE WAS BUYING TICKETS to extend the orb, and i was there while he was spamming megaphones and shout that he was buying all fortune tickets. I was there when the orb was 1 slot, i was there when he extended it and he linked it to me the same day after he extended it.

the account was not GM created, anyone that knows anything at all about mat would know where the account came from.

mat can blow a fat one btw, im no di.ckrider, hes a douche. but you being the one making up all these pos lies about him using a GM created account? that was magically leveled? and btw i was there when that same account was being leveled, i remember it when it was in its 140s, 150s, and 160s. aint that some awesome tingz?

Mattrimoney made his way up in this game, he brought himself from +6 osmium crap, to +7 mystic, i remember when he got a 36dmg katana from SOD, a 36dmg lapis orb from SOD, i remember all those things, now hes one of the best wizards on venus and people like this man, scarface (whoever his in game name is, probably blows balls) is just jelous that people like him can exist, people that can play video games and can be good at the same time

soon scarface will be saying the same crap about me, because give me another year on this game (if im still playing in a year) and there will be forum posts about me, saying that my gears were bought with USD and my account was given to me and blah blah blah, i can make 100m every 3 days, and have been for the last 2 weeks (i've been home sick) and i got my billionaire title to prove it

thanks for reading this essay, hit me up in game, names Presizion, im a 163 FA with the nubiest gears on the planet, all of you jellys can fear me and my +9 s.tit gloves

(on a side note, if anyone knows anyone selling +9 PC TG gloves, tell me plox, also buying 3 vouchers for 70-75m each )

PEACE NAGGAZ
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Are you denying the Orb was created by a G.M.? End of Story, if a G.M. had anything to do with that orb then it is not obtained in a legitimate way. Just because it could have been done by your fictitious player crafter, it was not. The G.M. altered the game by crafting it and giving it out. Also character bind does effect the drops as they lose about 40% their value in the sale of them, and they can not be transferred and your Orb can.

In all a perfect analogy would be someone robbing a bank and giving you a Million dollars, your excuse to the cops "well I could have won the same amount in the lottery..." Good Luck with that.
    you're twisting shet

you are saying this:

If i open up a shop, and see a ring of luck+2 for 10mill and bought it, but the person that owned the shop was a hacker and hacked the drop rate, that im a f.u.cking hacker? because "if the hacker didnt hack the item, you wouldnt have it" ?

do you use slotted bracelets? i wonder who got those to begin with? we all know how many hackers were hacking the drop rate on those things. I remember my first set of bos3 slotteds were for 20m each off the AH, probably from a hacker, does that make me not legit anymore?

my point is the orb was not GIVEN to mat, if it was GIVEN to anyone, it would be the original owner of it, mat bought it, mat +'d it, mat extended it with the fortune tickets event.

and im not backing up mat cuz hes my friend, hes not, he can blow me, im backing him up on this thread because i say and stand for the truth.

and what else do you want the gms to say besides "we will investigate". i can send them a random post about anything and the email sent back to me will say "we will investigate" (true story)

i wonder what the creater of this thread told them

O YA HAI UH, SIRRAZER AND TELEPATHY HAVE BETTER GEARS THAN ME BY 1000X, THEY MUST HAVE HAXED IT CUZ THATS IMPOSSIBERZ IDK BAN THEM PLAWKZ

i remember back a few months ago someone on shout said "if you wanna ban all the alz buyers, ban anyone with over 500mill" because making even 100mill to them was the most impossible thing on the planet. well i have 5bill worth of gears, 1.02bill in my inventory, and i can make 100mill every 3 days, making 1bill is nothing to me and is obviously nothing to mat or to people like fiery, look at fierys crystal, after that thing gets extended, let a few months pass and you'll see threads about his crystal being given to him by the gm, (you'll be seeing me flaming the poster of that thread too btw )
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    so whats sirrazers gear?
    since all this drama about it o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Grozy View Post
    so whats sirrazers gear?
    since all this drama about it o.o
    the stuff isnt even as "epic" as people say it is, razer is one of the nicest ppl in the world, like, legit. hes a sick guy, but jelly ppl troll him on threads and shet cuz they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and he doesnt. honestly he doesnt interupt with anyones gameplay, he just grinds and pvps, he doesnt even go to nwar -.- which is a mistake in my opinion, i would definately go and own face in there >
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Banned
    oh well sh!t happends

Banned
    doing free ecoin , u can earn more than 100m a day , trust me =))

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    you're twisting shet

you are saying this:

If i open up a shop, and see a ring of luck+2 for 10mill and bought it, but the person that owned the shop was a hacker and hacked the drop rate, that im a f.u.cking hacker? because "if the hacker didnt hack the item, you wouldnt have it" ?
    Only if the account that was selling the ROL +2 was one created by a G.M., and the ROL was able to be crafted but no one was near to crafting at that level.

Do you use slotted bracelets? i wonder who got those to begin with? we all know how many hackers were hacking the drop rate on those things. I remember my first set of bos3 slotteds were for 20m each off the AH, probably from a hacker, does that make me not legit anymore?
    Again Slotted items were dropping for anyone, they still do and it was not an issue as to whether someone had already obtained these legitimately, remember Mat's Orb was crafted by a G.M.'s toon not by he supposed random Orb crafter that could have had the off chance to craft it. I suppose under the same logic full Forci Amp craft with amp in slot could drop in one run of IC2, could but highly unlikely.

my point is the orb was not GIVEN to mat, if it was GIVEN to anyone, it would be the original owner of it, mat bought it, mat +'d it, mat extended it with the fortune tickets event.

and im not backing up mat cuz hes my friend, hes not, he can blow me, im backing him up on this thread because i say and stand for the truth.
    Dude your an idiot, Mat already has admitted he got the Orb in trade for the Blade DH crafted, and that the Orb was in fact crafted by a G.M. crafting toon.

i remember back a few months ago someone on shout said "if you wanna ban all the alz buyers, ban anyone with over 500mill" because making even 100mill to them was the most impossible thing on the planet. well i have 5bill worth of gears, 1.02bill in my inventory, and i can make 100mill every 3 days, making 1bill is nothing to me and is obviously nothing to mat or to people like fiery, look at fierys crystal, after that thing gets extended, let a few months pass and you'll see threads about his crystal being given to him by the gm, (you'll be seeing me flaming the poster of that thread too btw )
    Gratz dude, but how does this have any bearing???

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    man the logic...dh is blade so there must be someone in orb? lol. (yeah right, at the rate spoon upped these 'friends' crafting, yeah it's hard to belive, no one was in orb lol)
    and in past logic, gears lost doesn't translate to alz lost, sheesh, apparently needs education in economics 101. opportunity cost? hello. Potential income, windfall in basic accounting? hello?

back to point, only alex was at forci orb ( which he achieved literally overnight, lol, if u gonna get ahold of muhamad or nezral +r.i.p. in cabal, you'll find out more), or maybe he got to it through the corrupt gm's help. still boils down to the fact --- that orb wouldn't have been possible THEN without GM intervention. Period.
    How wrong can you be? Alex did not personally craft the orbs, he and Adami along with other people bought materials, BROUGHT THEM TO THE CRAFTER, and then had them crafted, adurrrr??????? You realize more than 1/2 of the epic items in this game wouldn't exist without GM intervention? You're probably in possession of an unlegit item or ALZ as we speak, can you prove everything you have is legit? Only reason why kids like are you crying about it is because I actually have to balls to tell people about it, unlike Razer that fully denied it until he was caught red handed.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the crafter also crafted RoF+10's, so by your logic anyone who's wearing a RoF+10 on each server could potentially be unlegit.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast