Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Sirrazer's gears

hmm g.m daisy said they gonna investigate it but will they also investigate mats orb? lol

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderDecade View Post
    hmm g.m daisy said they gonna investigate it but will they also investigate mats orb? lol
    Not defending mat or anything, but at least his orb makes sense by this game's rules. That can't be said about sirrazer's stuff.

Banned
    if my orb was 2 slot with amp in both slots id admit it wasnt legit but since anyone in this game can get this exact same orb whats the deal? i spent more on my orb than any piece of my gear including my cape

morale of my mini story is kids got jelly when i extended it, amirite or amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Not defending mat or anything, but at least his orb makes sense by this game's rules. That can't be said about sirrazer's stuff.
    agreed. Mat paid out the butt for the orb, and the tickets for the SEHH. at least, I think thats how he got the SEHH. however it was, he paid for it. Cant argue that one. Hes still an ass though ^_^

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Banned
    not to mention the blade i traded for the orb was the exact same..pc rate 1 slot +7

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    if my orb was 2 slot with amp in both slots id admit it wasnt legit but since anyone in this game can get this exact same orb whats the deal?
    The deal is you were given access to a GM created account that was magically leveled to Forcium DB Orbs. I believe it was said no one in Venus, or even here on Merc could craft forcium DB orbs at the time you got it. I even question whether anyone can still craft that orb.

Keep up the good fight trying to convince people your orb was obtained legally. If there are people who believe it's legit, they are either 1) di.ckriders or 2) ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    The deal is you were given access to a GM created account that was magically leveled to Forcium DB Orbs. I believe it was said no one in Venus, or even here on Merc could craft forcium DB orbs at the time you got it. I even question whether anyone can still craft that orb.

Keep up the good fight trying to convince people your orb was obtained legally. If there are people who believe it's legit, they are either 1) di.ckriders or 2) ignorant.
    he traded the orb with a blade... you guys make it seem like he was the one that got it crafted or crafted it himself or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post

lol hey numb nuts, no one was ever given access to an account, all people did was hear about a forcy orb crafter and brought the materials to him to have them craft them orbs, i dont see why ur making it seem i personally bought the materials myself and got them crafted rofl, alex had the orb made, rage bought it for his wiz, slotted it, +'d it, and then when i rerolled I traded my pc rate forcy blade for it.

sorry to tell you but my orb could be dropped in IC2 at any time, the only reason this orb is even considered good is becuase i spent over 5b on a sehh for it.

keep on singing the same old song about my orb not being "legit" cuz all ur doing is making urself look like 1 of the jelly kids who thought the orb was junk until i extended it

btw the orb was on the market for anyone to buy, too bad i bought it first? if anything i took advantage of an opportunity to get a potentially nice orb, didn't spur do the same thing when he sold uchh at a highly inflated price? knowing the buyers were alz glitchers? thats just about as wrong as me buying this orb, so if ur gonna ride my nuts why dont u ride 90% of the cabal communitys nuts for using items obtained by hackers, cuz i can tell u now over 1/2 of the +8 capes were found by hackers, and over 80% of the +7 accessories in this game were found by hackers. i could care less where my orb came from, the fact of the matter is that it can be crafted and obtained in this game via drop, it wasnt MODIFIED by a GM, and i didnt get it for FREE

so suuuucccckk me
    Last edited by Mat; 01-21-2011 at 07:13 AM.

RedOsmium
    why are u all complaining about mat's orb ? -.- seriously u have all been going on about it for months. he still ended up paying for it, including the extender. quit complaining n just play the game

everyone QQs because they cant get good gear....how sad huh....=P

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast